Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Consumer side I assume? I am on the corporate side and have been at 40 for 4 FULL weeks now. (iphone 6+ 64 GB silver)

I've Been Here Awhile

It's kind of frustrating to see a whole lot of iphone 6+ 64gb being shipped and nothing for the 128 gb. Smiley Sad
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

walked into my friendly electronics place,

asked if they had a iphone 6+ SG 64GB, 

guy said: got a box full

i said ill take one

he pulls one out, i put it in my hand, 

he asks me

"btw you orded from consumer or corporate?"

i said coporate, he takes the box from my hand and says "sorry bud, cant have that, have to wait your turn"

i seen bouncers treat drunk unruly customers in a downtown bar better than rogers treats the corporate cutomers

very very disapointed with rogers

I'm a Reliable Contributor

okay so I got a couple of questions. my iPhone 4s is getting a bit clunky i guess due the age of what kind of phone it is. So I thought just break out and get an iPhone 6 plus. And my 1st concern is I reserved it I guess last night and call me impatient but was expecting it to process at least by now. But no such luck. What is the usual wait for a reserve to process is my 1st question? 2nd question as it an early upgrade how do they bill it now? do they charge a portion by month or do you just pay out right?

I Plan to Stick Around

@Dough_Caker

Maybe they can't process Corporate accounts. I wouldn't think they rejected you because you are a corporate customer and Rogers says NO PHONES FOR YOU!!!

I got mine from BB and FS and they did tell me that they might not be able to upgrade me because of the specifics of my corporate account and not because I am a corporate customer.

Which friendly electronic store is this??

I've Been Here Awhile

Meow mix,

Thanks for reply. The Rogers store rep cut my old iPhone 4s SIM card and using it in my iPhone 6s. It was working then don't work anymore. I just went to store and asked them reinstalled a new SIM card to me. It works. But the LTE single strength is only on level 2. I am in yorkmills area. Suppose to have very good signals .

They told me the rep helped me yesterday was just started working there...

I need to unblock my iPhone 4s. So I asked them gave me another SIM card corny iPhone 4s.

I will try if I can unblock my old phone。 hope everything turns better
I'm Here A Lot

I got a UPS notification email on Monday saying that my iPhone 6 Plus 64gig SG phone was finally delivered that night. I still haven't received a call yet from them to let me know that I can pick it up. I know Rogers Authorized Dealers take longer than corporate...but for real? Thursday now and still nothing. In the email it said from Rogers when my phone was shipped if I don't get it by the 14 (which is tomorrow) it will be given to the next person. The date is void now since they haven't called me yet right? When I call the guy on Monday at the dealership, he said he will call me when it's in.
What do you think Meowmix?
I Plan to Stick Around

Hi everyone,

Wireless Wave just called me today and they told me to pick up the iPhone6+. But now my reservation on Rogers is under "in-progress" so how can I cancel my reservation so that another person can get it. And is it still possible to get the deposit ($40) back?

Thanks!

I Plan to Stick Around

#142 out of 1253 for the 6 plus space gray 64 gig, registered on september 12th and was 267 on the corporate reserve list at that time. It upsets me to see how many people are posting on here after waiting only a few days for their phone and how upset they are getting having to wait a week or two to get their devices. My contract is over and I can switch to a different provider but I choose to stick with Rogers. My husband called Rogers 1 week ago and told them that he was trying to save me from switching to another company and they have setup a 2nd reservation for the same phone on their back end system. No idea what number I am on the back end reservation but I have a feeling that phone will come in before the corp reservation that was made on September 12th. I am glad that my 4s is still working somewhat, it has 28megs of space free and crashes a lot, plus it has a cracked screen that so far hasn't spread but for the most part it is working and I can wait, would rather not wait until the 6s plus comes out though. Very disappointed with Rogers for not assigning phones to corp customers.

I Plan to Stick Around

@brenz wrote:

#142 out of 1253 for the 6 plus space gray 64 gig, registered on september 12th and was 267 on the corporate reserve list at that time. It upsets me to see how many people are posting on here after waiting only a few days for their phone and how upset they are getting having to wait a week or two to get their devices. My contract is over and I can switch to a different provider but I choose to stick with Rogers. My husband called Rogers 1 week ago and told them that he was trying to save me from switching to another company and they have setup a 2nd reservation for the same phone on their back end system. No idea what number I am on the back end reservation but I have a feeling that phone will come in before the corp reservation that was made on September 12th. I am glad that my 4s is still working somewhat, it has 28megs of space free and crashes a lot, plus it has a cracked screen that so far hasn't spread but for the most part it is working and I can wait, would rather not wait until the 6s plus comes out though. Very disappointed with Rogers for not assigning phones to corp customers.

Wow...you are still at 142?  I gave up on that queue and went to BB and FS and got my phones.  I suggest you look at FS and BB.  I kept checking online and calling the stores and found my 2 iphone 6+ 64gb SG.