Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Hello kdh7424

Whatever comes from Apple will be put into business or regular reservations. There is no word just yet on when the shipments from Apple come in & when they will go to the business / corporate side.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello PM6Plus

It goes to their regional warehouse and the other ships out from there. The method of shipping out will be unknown as they don't give u a tracking number after. It CN take 1-3 business days from there to the store and then they will call you once it's in and scanned
I Plan to Stick Around

It has happened, I have my iPhone 6+ SG 64gb....Yeah me. It took a while to go from Open to shipped' (two months), but once I received the UPS tracker, it went according to what I would see while tracking. I received an alert the phone had been signed for by the store, and within 20 min I received a phone call my phone was ready for pick up. I got it yesterday.

Thus ends the Saga, well until the next iPhone release that is...Smiley Wink

PS: Don't know what happened, but I couldn't get back on the forum, I had to slightly modify my user name.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Buzzman1

Very nice!! Glad to hear you got your device!! :). I shall be making another thread exactly like this next iPhone launch. Hopefully next time Apple makes enough phones to go around & Rogers communicates!

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I am sooooo happy!!! I checked the Apple Store, and they had a 6 plus 64 gold in stock!! I was still at 826 on the waiting list. WHOOHOO!!! Thanks Meowmix for making the wait a little more tolerable, and good luck to everyone else! The phone is amazing!!
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Scrabbnut

That is amazing!!! Happy to see you got the device that way & happy you it!!

You are welcome! Until next time! 🙂
I Plan to Stick Around

Thanks Meowmix for your patience and help
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Buzzman1

No need to thank me! I am helping you guys as much as i can as i like to help out and give as much information as i can!. Glad devices are shipping out and eveyone is getting them!
I Plan to Stick Around

i got a call from the rogers store that my phone is ready to pick up. i asked them if they can hold it and they said they will hold for 2 weeks. Yay! Finally, i will have iphone 6+ when i return home!
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello likekenshin

Yup they will hold it for that long!. Glad you will be getting it!!:))