Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

More movement this morning on the iPhone 6 (Regular) Space Grey 64GB queue. Yesterday I was 125/2135. Today 109/2126.

S

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

I thought I posted on here already, but I didn't see it show up. So I'll just send it again.
I got an email from UPS saying that my 6 Plus 64 gig SG was delivered yesterday afternoon. I called in the evening, and the guy said that it's not in yet and that he will call me. To wait until Friday. I know that it take a little bit longer since it's an authorized dealer that I sent it to, but where was it delivered to then? And long will it take to arrive and for them to call me?
Sidenote: Great to see everyone posting on here on their statuses and helping each other out
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello PM6Plus

It goes to their regional warehouse and the other ships out from there. The method of shipping out will be unknown as they don't give u a tracking number after. It CN take 1-3 business days from there to the store and then they will call you once it's in and scanned
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

After more than a month waiting for my 6+ 64gb space grey, and being stuck at # 7 in the queue, I have moved forward to # 6 in the queue.  WooHoo!!!  I guess that means yet another Rogers customer has cancelled their order, or just left Rogers altogether. 

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello d3dude

One of the two must of happened. It seems like some business clients moved and such but depending on the model
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I just got confirmation this morning from the UPS website that my iPhone has been delivered to the Rogers store. Is it a good idea to go there before they call me and pick up my phone?

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

any news for corporate stocks??

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello modufour

I would suggest calling them before going. Tell them u saw it been delivered and you need to get it before a certain time as you are going somewhere or something. Better call then just show up and have a rude rep lets say
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello kdh7424

Whatever comes from Apple will be put into business or regular reservations. There is no word just yet on when the shipments from Apple come in & when they will go to the business / corporate side.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello PM6Plus

It goes to their regional warehouse and the other ships out from there. The method of shipping out will be unknown as they don't give u a tracking number after. It CN take 1-3 business days from there to the store and then they will call you once it's in and scanned