Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

iPhone 6+ 64G Space Grey

Here's my History of reservation

9-28 - 1325

10-7 - 1179

10-9 - 1152

10-10 - 1140

10-12 - 1129

10-14 - 1117

10-16 - 1103

10-23 - 1054

10-27 - 1030

10-28 - 16

11-04 - 16

11-06 - In Progress

11-10 - In Progress

Not corporate, just regular long-time Rogers customer.  I've tried calling the store last week and today but no progress.  I think I have to wait for it to say "Shipped"

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello paulsilva

Yes you must wait until it showed SHIPPED or get the email in order to get your device.
I've Been Here Awhile

Have been in In progress(Pre Fulfillment) for 2 weeks now.  Does this mean its in the process of being shipped? Everyone talks about their position in line status....where is this?? I can't find any sort of position numbering on the Order List page I was told to visit?

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Rogie

Nope it does not. IT means they do NOT have your device yet in stock & still waiting for it. Thus why is says " PRE fulfillment"

It should be below your status in the reservation page.
I've Been Here Awhile

Thanks for the response.

As for my number in the status, I am on the Rogers NRS page, under the order list tab, and there is no mention of any number list anywhere on that page including below my status?

Any help would be great as I would like to know my number on list?

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Rogie

Are you on the Rogers Reservation Page or order page? Those are 2 different things. If you ordered it via Rogers then it won't have a reservation number. If you reserved it via Rogers then it should show you a reservation number.

Then again you won't have that statues either.. Hm

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Rogie,

If you are a corporate client waiting on a 64GB iPhone 6, the wait is as long as 8 weeks - i am currently in my 8th week and currently #299 in queue for iPhone 6 64 GB SG. My expectation is that it wont get any better as Apple will be looking to send excess shipments to the US to have enough stock for the upcoming black friday sale. 

Try to get ur phone in-store. 

I've Been Here Awhile

Yeah you lost me with that answer.  Not sure what you mean with either Ordering or Reserving.  I am presuming I reserved a phone since I called and they didn't have any.  Its a corporate account and I am presuming they will just charge my company when it actually delivers.

As for the page I am on, its reservebusinessdevice.ca, then I am on the order Queue page where is shows in Progress (pre fullfilment) but there is no mention of position in line status anywhere on that page?

I've Been Here Awhile

Appreciate the help, will look into In-Store!!

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Rogie

That is why i edited the post with the last part i added..

As Sidd2014 said, try going to a local Rogers store WHICH can do upgrades or can handle Business accounts or any FS or BB which can handle business accounts & if they have the model you are looking for, just do it there. Then cancel your reservation online.