Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm Here A Lot

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

yeah this is all i get

iPhone 6 Plus 128GB Space Grey 6+ 128GB Space Grey

Position :      12

definitely different on our end

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello mrkei

Its just the way they typed it & others followed. Its not that way on the business or cunsomer side.

IF you want to put it like how the others did then its like this.

Queue: XX ( Only for business customers)
Phone: iPhone 6 Plus
Colour: Space Gray
Capacity: 128GB
Order Date: xx ( You did not post when you ordered your device)
Reservation Spot: #12
I Plan to Stick Around

I've collated the results but can't seem to post it in a useful format (table or image), Might make a dropbox link later on. I've only stuck to corporate reservations for now as that's what most people have posted in the new format.

A couple of things to note. It seems like the queue system has some flaws. According to sidd2014, he booked 3 days earlier than me, but is further in the queue than I am for the same phone. Not sure how that works.

Also, it does seem like there are 2 different corporate queues since brenz is looking at different numbers.

I'll try and keep tabulating these and see if anything else interesting pops up.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello pasdeignan

That is how it works. Sometimes the system does have glitches but not like this it seems. Are you also sure both of u have the same device, model, Color & GB? that makes a difference as well.
I Plan to Stick Around

I was 228 two days ago and I just check now it said I was in progress for my 6+64 sg. I was wondering how long it takes to get the phone I'm in victoria bc? Finally 2 mouth later what's the point of taking reservations if you can't hold them anybody could take them but the key is can hey held them. I know That's from Seinfeld
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello pump123

You should see it next week. AS i said before many times. It all depends on how many devices Apple sends. You guys failed to understand that Rogers has NO control on how many devices Apple sends to them. I have said this many times. You could have gotten the device via Apple but it would have taken 2-6 weeks from them as well. Bell has a 3-6 weeks wait for the 6+ & Apple has a 3-4 week wait right now but when it came out, it had a 2-5 week wait. If you go on the Apple community forums, you can see many in the states are still waiting for the 6+ from Apple since sept / start of Oct. Its not Rogers doing this. They can not ask or beg Apple for devices if Apple has none. Do remember Apple released the iPhone 6 / 6+ in China which is the biggest carrier in the world. They had more devices for them then us.

For business customers, Rogers did screw up on that part which i have said many times as well.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I feel I have to complain about this JOKE of a new product launch.
Apple I'm pretty sure knew there product would sell as well as it appears to be doing, but there's NO way they had prepared the launch like a Global compony sould. WE WERE PLAYED!!!!
Ordered a 6+ 64 gold on first day, week ago got email that it had been shipped , the warehouse is a hour away and still NO phone,
This reservation system is a joke and Rogers customer service is also👎
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello gravann

Apple admitted that they didn't think the 6 Plus would have sold and made more of the 6 instead. Plus they said they had issues making the 6 Plus so is that stalled them a bit on making more. All this is on Google if u want to read it. They fully admitted it. Now if that is the truth God knows but it seems like it is as some tech blogs have spoken to the sources close to the manufacturer and said the same months ago. Before the release.

As for the reservation system it only seems this way for the iPhone reservations. Other devices u will get but only iPhone has this problem. Roge customer service can only say so much. The reps have no clue what is going on and just say what they are told or what they think. Rogers although should have said something or offered something for this wait.

As for ur device. Did u reserve it to a Rogers store or a Rogers authorized store? Could make a difference as u said above.
I've Been Around

Queue: #103 out of 1254  ( business customers)
Phone: iPhone 6 Plus
Colour: Space Gray
Capacity: 64GB
Order Date: On 9/12/2014
Reservation Spot: #103

I have been 103 for weeks now . started at 124 on 9/12/2014.

This is crazy ...... 

Any comments or help would be appreciated.

thx

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Smokie

There isn't much information to be given as it seems most of the device that come to Rogers go to the consumers and then business and corporate customers.