Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Queue: Corporate

Phone: iPhone 6

Colour: Space Gray

Capacity: 64 GB

Order Date: September 12th

Reservation Spot: #149 out of 1245

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Rogers customer service is a complete joke.  They honestly don't care for their customers.  I have been a consumer for many years now and the only time I have been able to get a better plan is when I phone in and complain.  To me it would make sense to contact your loyal customers and advise if there is something better for them.

This reservation thing has gotten far too out of hand.  Rogers supply chain managment needs to be putting pressure on Apple to get the phones or at least get a timeframe of when phones will be sent.  Rogers then needs to provide their customers with that info.  Understandably this is an Apple issue, however, Rogers is not helping and/or communicating properly.

I sure hope Rogers is monitoring their forums to see how close they are to losing their current customer base.  Wake up Rogers management and start understanding that without customer satisfaction YOU will have NO JOB!

In regards to this wait.....I am 240 in line for the 6+ G 128gb, dropped from 890 but that drop took 8 weeks, doing the math I still have about 4 weeks to wait before the phone is in my hands, good thing they increased my plan to charge me $25 more a month so that I can obtain this phone eventually.

Rogers needs to reevaluate how they treat their customers!

I'm Here A Lot

i reserved mine day 1 (Sept 12) and slowly moving up the line until that one day last week Oct 29 where i jumped from 214 to 13 in 5 mins (i think this is when apple got that big shipment) and now its starting to crawl again...

im not complaing cause truth is, ive waited this long, whats another day right.

i do have a question. would anyone know when this next "big" shipment will be? im worried that if my phone arrives in december while im holiday and out of the country. i wont be able to pick it up and this bothers me as im hoping they wont pass it to the next customer cause i wont be there to pick it up.

im not blaming rogers at all cause this whole supply problem is due to apple slacking on demand and not meeting customers need.

if you look at this site,

http://www.istocknow.com/live/

you can see that in the US they are stocked, but us up north...specially in the west...just 16gb for both models availble

I'm Here A Lot

Queue: Corporate

Phone: iPhone 6

Colour: Space Gray

Capacity: 64 GB

Order Date: September 25th

Reservation Spot: #253 out of 2186

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello alfredy

Thank you.i wish i could be more helpful towards the business and corporate customers but there isn't much information I can give on that topic other then Rogers has screwed up royally on that section.
I Plan to Stick Around

Tttm, waiting since Sep 16 for 6+ 128gb silver. Only seen about 400 being shipped since September.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello mrkei

It can be at anytime. Please do remember Rogers doesn't know when they get shipments from Apple. Apple sends them shipments randomly. So the next one could be small or big and won't even know when it will come in.
I'm Here A Lot

Our corporate phones were ordered the first day.  Mine is a 6+ 64mb space grey.  I started out at 29 in the queue and now I'm number 7.  I've been # 7 for more than a month.  Ridiculous!  Nothing but a runaround from our Rogers Rep.  I found out from a friend that the Rogers Kiosk in the mall here can do corporate phones and I didn't really have to wait for the iPhone, if they have one in stock.  We asked the Rep today and he said that was true.  I guess he couldn't be bothered to tell us that a month ago when they actually had the phone in stock.  Put me down with everyone else complaining about really bad customer servvice.  It is really a bad policy for Rogers to sell phones to anyone who walks in off the street for the last month, instead of the people that reserved them in advance.  To not tell customers they could go to the mall Rogers store to get one is inexcusable.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello d3dude

Rogers did post a while back on the forums that u can go to a local Rogers store and see if they have devices in Stock. They also have said it a couple of times via Facebook and Twitter..

I do agree that the kiosk most likely was told not to tell anyone to go get then OR they had devices but were for Rogers customers that had reserved them.

Do remember that some Rogers kiosks ARE NOT owned by Rogers. They could be a third party retailer aka Rogers authorized kiosks which are owned by someone else but work for Rogers. They have a bit tired different rules on getting devices tho.

Still that's no a excuse tho. I agree with eveyone that is blaming Rogers for this horrible and bad way they did with the business and corporate customers reservations.its happening for all devices, not just the iPhones tho.
I Plan to Stick Around

We need a 4th big player in the telecom business. Only then will the Big 3 get serious about customer service. At this point they have enough customers to consistently generate 1.5-1.8b/year in profits and they seem happy. The moment a 4th player enters, everyone's profits will take a big hit and perhaps customer service, rather than servicing only customers that have no option but to pay $110/month, will improve. 

The reason CRTC made changes in the first place is due to the number of complains people had against the big 3, but current CEOs are still trying to milk the cow by not improving customer service. At the end, people will go back and complain and CRTC will be forced to make more changes..had the big 3 looked after their customers in the first place, none would have complained. 

But ofcourse, profits before service..

CRTC you better be reading this thread!!