Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Well I called Rogers today. I found out there are 2 kinds of business accounts. Regular Business and Business with company code. I ask why business customers were not getting phones. He said you need to ask Apple. I said to him it has nothing to do with apple. Apple is sending "Rogers" phones, however "Rogers" is just giving them to regular consumers and not the  business consumers. I said you can blame apple for the short supply however apple has nothing to do with how you decide to hand them out. So I have a business account with " CODE"  and this puts me at the bottom of the Rogers food chain. I have been calling around trying to find a phone from other sources but they all have their own reservations systems.   

I've Been Here Awhile

I've been stalking this thread for quite a while, and I see that a lot of Iphone 6+ 64gb are being shipped. I've been waiting for the Iphone 6+/128gb/silver and was wondering if anyone is waiting for the same phone, and how long have you been waiting it for?

The wait is killing me! lol. 

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Tttm I've been waiting for 6 plus 128 gb SG since sept 24 no update nothing found a silver 128 gb 6+ at future shop might jus get that
I'm Here A Lot

iPhone 6+ 128 - SG, ordered Sept 23, now #360 out of 642, Rogers corporate queue

-was told i would get a speaker since I ordered before offer expired so based on when you orded and not when you receive your iPhone (now I realize why they offered the speaker to those who reserved early on.....it is the "carrot handcuff")

-looks like I moved down an average of 1 spot per day for the last coupld of weeks...agree with those who think it is people cancelling their order

- for those wanting to get the Otterboxbox Defender for the 6+...there is also a shortage as supply seems to be coming in a few here and there on their website. amazon is OOS or still waitng for inital stock and other sites like tigerdirect have not even put it in their inventory yet.

Other notes;

-ordered 2 Passorts for other users and they are like #297 out of 403 in the Rogers corporate queue...

Hey Meowmix, you do such a good job keeping people on the forum informed and encouraged....Rogers really owes you big time!

I Plan to Stick Around

I agree with alfredy, Rogers owes Meowmix big time. Their PR department could learn a thing or 2... or 15.

Also as an update for others interested:

Queue: Corporate

Phone: iPhone 6

Colour: Space Gray

Capacity: 64 GB

Order Date: September 25th

Reservation Spot: #329 out of 2186

If others fill in the same format of info, we might be able to get an idea of the general supply they have and where Rogers is allocating the shipments

I've Been Here Awhile

Phone: iPhone 6+

Colour: Silver

Order Date: September 15th

Reservation Spot: #41 out of 430

It has been 8 weeks. I have been in the same spot for about 3 weeks now. Dropped a total of 6 spots due to cancellations I assume. I have tried Future Shop and a few Rogers stores and have had the phone IN MY HAND but they are unable to process my upgrade. Beyond frustrating

I've Been Here Awhile

Phone: iPhone 6 Plus

Capacity: 16 GB

Order Date: September 15th

Reservation Spot: #62 out of #390

I Plan to Stick Around

Phone: iPhone 6+

Colour: Silver

Capacity: 128 GB

Order Date: September 23rd

Reservation Spot: #89 out of 170

I also went to Apple and had the phone in hand until I was denied due to there being a lock from Rogers.

I hope I get the speaker too as I ordered on Sept. 23rd

I Plan to Stick Around

Colour: Space Grey

Order Date: September 22th

Reservation Spot: #435 out of 2188

I just spoke to a rogers rep and complained. Rogers truly doesn't care. been a customer for 7 years now but they just dont care for business. I tried to explain the company i work for is switching carriers to telus but i want to keep giving rogers my business. the rep answered: "Well u can sign up for a consumer plan and get the phone faster" - yea, and what..pay additional $40/month instead of waiting for my firm to finish moving to telus? Or instead of using that extra $40 and buying unlocked? ($40/month * 24 months = price of brand new iphone 6 64GB SG). Plus by saying that Rogers officially acknowledged they are treating business clients poorly - with preference given to consumer clients. 

I've Been Around

Order Date: October 15th

Reservation Spot: #1244 out of 2188