Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

just checked again and I'm at 150 out of 1246, I wonder if we are actually in the same queue. Seems like the numbers never really match when compairing the queue numbers that others post. I agree, I think it is cancelations because when my husband called yesterday they told him that they haven't gotten any 6+ 64gig SG's from apple yet, not that it was accurate info but who knows...

I Plan to Stick Around

@brenz

We are on the same corporate queue. You are right as of right now it is out of 1246.

As for Rogers not getting any 6+, it appeared that people in the consumer queue just went into progress for the 6+ 64gb SG. Even Meowmix confirmed that Rogers got phones today.

I Plan to Stick Around

Hey meow any updates on the 128gb in SG
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Harmz10

I haven't heard of them getting any 128GB models in SG / S or G but hopefully Apple ships them some soon!
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I m on Corporate plan 6 64gb SG, is there any news for corporate stocks?

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello kdh7424

Unfortunately nothing as of yet. It seems stock coming in is going to the consumer side & then to u guys
I'm Here A Lot

Yesterday I was # 423 on the consumer side reservation . I started out with #545 about 3-4 weeks ago. Today I investigated getting a 6 64 SG iPhone from a retail store that sells for Rogers. None of their stores had stock so I left empty-handed. When I checked the reservation system tonight I am suddenly #5! I was thinking that it would be months - maybe not now
I've Been Here Awhile

Based on some posts earlier today, I was inspired to try to get a phone from Best Buy. I never thought this would be possible because I kept being told by the Rogers Business line that I could only get my phone directly from them or from a "Rogers Plus" store (which never have any stock). Anyway, after waiting since Sept 16, I decided to take a chance. Finding an iPhone 6 SG 64GB was as easy as going on the Best Buy Mobile website and seeing which stores had it in stock (multiple). I called up the one closest to my house and they said they had 1 in stock and that 90% of the time they are able to sell to corporate customers. I put the phone on hold and then called Rogers Business line just to see what they would say, and they confirmed again that I would not be able to buy from Best Buy since I'm a corporate customer and they are not authorized to do the activation. Then I went to see if that was acutally the case. 

It took 4 separate phone calls to Rogers but eventually they activated the phone (seriously, every time we called they gave a different reason why they couldn't activate it- saying I had already received an upgrade, saying I had an outstanding balance, saying I was not the primary account holder, etc). I was fortunate that the Best Buy employee was eager to be helpful and he persisted on my behalf until it worked. The fact that I was a corporate customer never even came up as an issue. 

For everyone still in line- I encourage you to try your local Best Buy or Future Shop. You can check their stock online and don't need to worry about calling each store individually. Picking up my phone today was a breeze compared to dealing with Rogers reservations directly, even though I'm a corporate customer and was told by multiple Rogers employees that it wouldn't work. For those of you who would rather stay in line, I just cancelled my order so you should have moved down a spot. Good luck!

I Plan to Stick Around

@dalibal

Glad to hear you got your phone!!!  What can I say about Rogers....the left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing as usual.

I Plan to Stick Around

Rogers,

Please stop mistreating corporate clients and send ours phone..i am begging you..