Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Hello modufour

You should be getting it sometime next week :):)
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello rkoshack

That's a huge complication in which u doubt anyone would go threw just to get a phone. I wouldn't go threw all that tho. It seems like u spend more time doing that and might screw up at the same time.
Highlighted
I'm a Regular

Ya only reason I considered doing it is my account with Telus is set to cancel on Nov.9th and I have yet to receive my iphone 6 I ordered with the new corp account I signed up for with Rogers. They said the silver iphone 6 was less of a wait than say the SG and/or any 6+ model obviously.

They said approx 2 weeks for the silver iphone 6. It will be 2 weeks exactly this friday and I have yet to get a shipping notice. If it doesn't come this week or even early next week I'll be without a phone for an unknown amount of time.

I can find the model I'm looking for (silver 64gb iphone 6) at my local apple store though so not sure what I should do.
I've Been Here Awhile

Just wondering if anyone knew....
Hello so I ordered my 6+ 64 through customer service a while back and they save that there is an internal 8 digit tracking number and hopefully it will be on a truck soon. Exactly what does this mean?
I Plan to Stick Around

@ Meowmix

However my position in queue did not change at all...
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Jayjen789

That tracking number is ONLY for the order they placed nothing to do with locating the device or UPS tracking number. So if ur order number is missing, they can find the order via that tracking number. Ita a internal Rogers tracking number.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Wangx89

It all depends if it's the same model, GB and color. Also depends on which Que u are in and what number.
I Plan to Stick Around

@ Meowmix

I'm on business account queue. I ordered 64 GB silver iphone 6.... which to me is less popular than SG and gold. The rep told on the phone that the waiting time is around 4 weeks. However, it is almost 4 weeks, my position in queue is still 575 out 882... so frustrating!!!
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello wangx89

I understand its frustrating believe me i do. The wait would be 4-6 weeks as all carriers & even Apple has that long for that model. That model is a popular money. Apple a few weeks ago said the 64GB & 128GB 6+ in all colors are the most popular devices.

I do hope it changes soon & u get it
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix

Thank you for your responses. I also hope that it changes soon. I really need a new phone since I dropped my 4S 2 weeks ago and the screen was cracked...