Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Reliable Contributor

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

From my experience (I live in Mississauga, outside of Toronto):

1. Oct.30: In Progress

2. Nov.3: Shipped and received tracking number

3. Nov. 4: Picked up in store

UPS should not take more than an extra day to ship to other major canadian cities, assuming it's by air.

I Plan to Stick Around

@SpeedyC

After seeing how you got your phone, I called Future Shop close to my work to see if they had a 6+64gb SG. The very nice associate at the store said she had a customer who didn't picked up his order and it has been more than 7 days so she said if I want it I can get it. HOW LUCKY AM I????

I went about an hour ago and picked it up.  Now... I will sit and wait on the corporate queue for the other 6+64gb SG.

So happy right now!!!!Smiley Very Happy

I Plan to Stick Around

My queue for silver 64GB iphone6 did not move at all. I am with rogers corperate plan. My plan has the telecom block, so I have no choice but wait... so frustrating!!!!

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

hey SpeedyC..

Did you have to pay this hardware activation amount of $50 or $25? I had to pay this and I was a little surprised when she said it will be on my bill.

Is this just a corprate account thing or consumer too?

I'm a Reliable Contributor

Hi kaylog.

I had to pay some fee, but I think it was closer to $15?
I Plan to Stick Around

@SpeedyC

I think because my plan is a 3 year corporate plan, I have to pay a little more. Good to know that Rogers wasn't ripping me off.
I've Been Here Awhile

I'm in the corporate queue and was told by Rogers that corporate customers can only pick up phones from Rogers plus stores. After seeing that other corporate customers were able to pick up phones at Best Buy I called my local store and they have my phone (6 SG 64gb) in stock. However, they said not all corporate customers can pick up their phones there and that the only way to know is to go to the store and have them call and find out for me.

Does anyone know how this works? How can I find out if I can pick up my phone at Best Buy?
I Plan to Stick Around

I am DISGUSTED at the way corporate clients are being handled. Consumer queue is moving leaps and bounds while corporate clients are sitting and waiting some rogers top level exec decides to finally fullfil corporate orders..

Maybe they are waiting to first meet all consumer orders before starting to fullfil corporate..

I Plan to Stick Around

@dalibal

It depends on what kind of coprrate plan you have. There are diferent plans out there and there are definite restrcitions to some of the plans.

I have a $60 plan with the Minsitry of Health. 

The associate at Future Shop couldn't confirm if I was able to get the phone through them until they try to put the device through. I was lucky my plan allowed me to get it through Future Shop.

I Plan to Stick Around

Just went fron 88 to "in progress" today! Yay! I think i will be getting my iPhone 6 Plus 64GB Space Grey soon after 7 weeks of waiting!!!