Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Hello jkanaris

You aren't able to track it from the head office to the store. You will have to wait until the store calls uSmiley Sad. Unfortunately I did post about that if u pick a Rogers authorized store Smiley Sad

Just remember tho its going to the store and u will have it! I know it's a extra few days to get it
I Plan to Stick Around

Right, Meowmix, definitely not your miscommunication. It's just frustrating that after all this time, when one sees "shipped" and then "delivered" (UPS) there's stil one more thing to rely on. Argh! 

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello jkanaris

Yeah i know how that feels. I have bought some stuff and I had to deal with that and also long time ago had to deal with it on Rogers with reserving a device going to a authorized store.
I've Been Around

I am waiting for my iPhone 6 plus since Sep12th. I am at #53 now. They move 1 digit for every day. It seems like i have to wait until Christmas that i can get my phone!
I've Been Here Awhile

FINALLY RECIEVED MY IPHONE 6+

small frustration yesterday when recieving it...   didn't let rogers give me run around

saw phone was shipped at 12:20pm. don't have a phone so the store can't call me, i went into the store at 4:45 pm afte work. NOT ONE OTHER CUSTOMER. i told her about how my iphone was delivered today and i would like to pick it up. she told me that i will get an email/phone call from the store within 3 days with my allocated time frame for pick-up. She explained they do this because of the fact they have alot of phones to be picked up and don't want a rush.  i understamd that 100% but thiers was not a person in store and a 1 rep playing hockey with my 5 yr old son on the PS4. i told her about my lack of phone and was polite in asking for it know.  she became rude and said "The system is down, so i can't do anything" (without even blinking).

so.... i sat and waited, if the system is down nothing can be done though the system, so i waited to see whne a customer came in to do something. 15 minutes a lady came in to pick up her phone cause she got a phone call for her time slot.

well thier i was to call out the "system down excuse" and 15 minutes later i had my phone and speaker.

i would have waited till thursday cause of my last name

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello hogles

I hate when that happens. I have actually caught a few reps like that and spoke to the store manager about them. The system was fine last night. The rep was just rude and cranky because u came in without being called. Also the stores don't email you to pick up ur device. They call u. Another lack rep that is going false information.
Highlighted
I'm a Reliable Contributor

Finally picked up my iPhone 6+ yesterday after UPS said it was delivered, but the store clerk said it wasn't.

Another clerk called in the day to say it arrived (along with the speaker).

Luckily the person who took care of me once I got to the store was pleasant!

I've Been Here Awhile

Hello so I ordered my 6+ 64 through customer service a while back and they save that there is an internal 8 digit tracking number and hopefully it will be on a truck soon.  Exactly what does this mean? 

I've Been Here Awhile

Hello I ordered a 6plus 64GB SG iPhone sept 12 around 8am started at position 954 consumer reservation, it went to in progress last Tuesday and went to shipped on Monday and I got my text it was shipped and the tracking number email. I was hoping it would arrive by Friday but it did not I went on vacation Saturday so frustrating as all my pictures will now have a fuzzy side as it's scratched on my iphone4 any how it arrived at my store location yesterday they called I told them I'd be back Monday to pick it up. That's the last hold day for the phone lol. But I almost got it now.
I Plan to Stick Around

Well, finally go my devces, but it was a pretty long haul. Here's the summary:

• Sept 12: Pre-ordered 3 x iPhone 6 Plus 64 SG devices on Rogers corporate
  • Sept 19: Was in the queue at position 250-252ish for all 3 devices
  • Oct 15: Still in the queue for Rogers Corporate in about 160's
  • Oct 16: Reserved at FutureShop to see if maybe it would arrive sooner
  • Oct 31: 1 device arrives at FutureShop, pick it up but keep my place in the Rogers Corporate Queue
  • Nov 3: Decide it's too big, return it to FutureShop for full refund, pick up 2 iPhone 6's they have in stock. I now have 2 of the 3 devices on hand.
  • Nov 3: Notice my local apple store has some iPhone 6 128 GB in SG in stock, reserve it
  • Nov 4: Go to Apple Store, and they say they can't upgrade Corportate account there (/rage). I then go accross the stree to BestBuy, and they have one in stock (super lucky, just arrived an hour beforehand).
  • Nov 5: Cancelled my Rogers reservation queue in Corporate, still in posisiont 130, 131, 132...

At least we have our updated devices now. We're all upgrading from iPhone 4. Was really getting tired of the iPhone 4 home button periodically working, very little battery charge holding, glitchy apps due to old tect, etc.

Hope you all get your devices soon. Good luck!