Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Hello Haroxanne

HHmm go to the in my other suggestion
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello l0l1013

If u picked a Rogers authorized store then that is why. It most likely went to their warehouse before the store.
I Plan to Stick Around

Hi Meow,

do you know if it will take them a long time to process the phone after the store gets it???...i get a call from the store just 10 min and the rep told me that my phone was delivered there...but that person said that i can't pick it up until after 5pm...gosh...i was thinking about to leave work early to get my toy...lol
I'm Here A Lot

Mine was apparently shipped to the warehouse, they think, but they can't check. The tracking number says it was delivered but apparently Rogers can't tell where it was delivered to. They said "Just pretend like it's Christmas Eve and know that it will get there soon" but they have no idea when. This is just painful.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

can ANYBODY tell me if there is going to be a shipment this week? thanks

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Scrabbut

Not tonight but hopefully this week. Again no one else knows when it will come in AS i said many times before that Apple ships them randomly to their own stores and carriers. So even my buddy at the warehouse won't know until they come in. Apple is doing that. Not the carriers.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello printer370101112

Maybe because that's the quite time in the store and can process them without any issues or anything.
I Plan to Stick Around

I Plan to Stick Around

Since it droped like 1000 last Monday the number seldom moves. I just wish I get it when I retro from my vacation in mid November. I waiting for 64gb SG 6plus... I saw 6 plus 16gb SG in stove at the Chinook (in Calgary) apple store but I was tempted to switch to 16gb!!! I am sure I need bigger storage than that. 😊
I Plan to Stick Around

Does anyone know if Apple Stores can do upgrades on corporate accounts? I understand Rogers isn't to blame here with regard to the supply issue (though communication could drastically improve), but if I found an iPhone 6, 64 GB in SG, could they process it at the Apple Store?