Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

@Meowmix

Im in the regular reservation for the iPhone 6 64GB SG

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Hi Meow.

Are there any shipments coming in this week? This is week 8.

Highlighted
I've Been Around

So, I recently changed to a corporate plan from a consumer plan and wanted to reserve the Iphone 6.  I was told to reserve under the rogers business site but I was unable to add my account number under the business side as it did not recognize the account number as a corporate plan but rather said it was residential account.  

I went forward and reserved under my regular myaccount which is considered a residential account but will this at all affect my reservation or picking up the phone as it appears there have been issues regarding reserving under the consumer reservation system as opposed to the business reservation system?

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Are you kidding me? You don't know why the corporate/business customers are being "pushed" back? These customers are at the bottom of the priority list because Rogers knows that they are essentially trapped in that program no matter what kind of garbage they are dealt. This is typical corporate behaviour and concept of ethical and fair treatment of customers is something that is alien to a company like Rogers. THE ONLY THING THAT WOULD GET THEIR ATTENTION WOULD BE THE LOSS OF CUSTOMERS and I for one will not forget this treatment when, and if, I get the opportunity to leave.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Why does my phone say it was delivered to Richmond hill when the store I reserved it at is in woodbridge? I'm confused.
I've Been Around

My iphone 6 plus was delivered to a Roger Plus store in Scarborough since yesterday afternoon (according to UPS).  No store rep called yet and I tried to call but no one picks up!  How long is this wait...

Highlighted
I'm a Reliable Contributor

According to UPS, my phone was delivered to Mississauga at 1:37pm today and was signed for.

When I called the store, they said they haven't received it yet, and the name of the person who signed for it doesn't work there?

What?

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello SpeedyC

Call back and ask or go to the store.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Haroxanne

HHmm go to the in my other suggestion
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello l0l1013

If u picked a Rogers authorized store then that is why. It most likely went to their warehouse before the store.