Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Hello SpeedyC

No they credit the $40back once it ships out or u cancel the reservation
I've Been Around

I believe I know why corporate customers are being shafted.

Long story...

I am on a Family/Friend Business Corporate plan, so I had called Rogers on the day of the Iphone 6 reservation after hearing about the "must switch" to share everything plan deal in order to upgrade device.  I called in on the day which Iphone 6 reservation was available, and was able to get a hold of a rep.  I explained that I was on corporate plan and had made reservation on the rogers website and was just wondering if the force plan change was true.  She said yes, but because I was on corporate plan this will not affect me. 

I kept my reservation alone and didnt call in until week after, which i was speaking with another rep.  He said that I should have made the reservation via corporate webpage and that the original reservation i had made would not go through - i.e. it would have automatically cancel it self when they try to fill the order.  I angry and said that i didnt know there was a separate website to make reservations... wasted a week.

Surely enough he made the reservation for me via his side on the corporate website.  I had also asked if i need to physically cancel the general reservation so i wont get double charged.  To which he said no it would have automatically cancel it self, so i left it alone.  I started off in the 800s on general and was near the 400s in corporate line.  I had thought I would received via corporate way faster.  Boy was I wrong.

Many moons later, i received an email saying my phone has been shipped to the destined store which i had picked.  I was bit suprised and called Rogers, explaining my situation and whether i would still be able to pick up that phone even if I am a corporate user.  The rep said I shouldn't have a problem, but to remeber to cancel my corporate reservation only when I have received the phone in my hand.

On Monday I recevied the phone call from the store rep, he said my phone is ready to pick up.  I told him I wont have time until Wednesday morning and he said fine.  Today, I just received a call from the same rep and he was being quite rude saying I am not allow to switch unless I switch plans as well... and explained that I was on a corporate plan, to which he asked me which plan.  I was dumbfounded for a minute and asked if there would be any difference?  He told me their store deals 99% corporate customers and that I would have to switch.  I told him that I spoken to many Rogers reps and they all said I can pick up that phone without problems.  So i told him i will talk to the Rogers rep once more and asked them to confirm with him, to which he hung up on me rudely.

I phone and got a hold of a lathargic sounding business rep, she checked and checked.  Finally said that I should not have a problem picking that up.  That they had to deal with similar situation of the store refusing to give phone to corporate customers because if they dont swith plants the store dont "BENEFIT" from it.  Suddendly all makes sense why corporate customers were being shafted.

The rep asked me to tell that store rep to contact their DSG line and that they have to give me the phone - i asked the rep what if the store still refuses, to which she said i can be there and phone *611 and have the reps talk it out.  I had even asked this rep to record the note down so who ever is going to be my rep tomorrow will know what the deal is.  

I had phone back to that rude rep, and mentioned what my rogers rep said for him to talk to his management and contact DSG.  He said he did and the reply was no, but he will contact them again and that tomorrow when i am there they will see...

FFS i really hope i get the phone tomorrow.  I need to bring a charger with me and hopefully they can let me charge my phone.  my Iphone 5 is dead, and battery wont hold for more than 10 mins on use.

I was so sick of dealing with Rogers in the past that I had switched out our internet and TV services to never have to deal with their expensive and egotistic attitude.  All except wireless because of a good corporate family friend deal i was able to get.

I've Been Here Awhile

@Meowmix

Im in the regular reservation for the iPhone 6 64GB SG

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Hi Meow.

Are there any shipments coming in this week? This is week 8.

I've Been Around

So, I recently changed to a corporate plan from a consumer plan and wanted to reserve the Iphone 6.  I was told to reserve under the rogers business site but I was unable to add my account number under the business side as it did not recognize the account number as a corporate plan but rather said it was residential account.  

I went forward and reserved under my regular myaccount which is considered a residential account but will this at all affect my reservation or picking up the phone as it appears there have been issues regarding reserving under the consumer reservation system as opposed to the business reservation system?

I'm Here A Lot

Are you kidding me? You don't know why the corporate/business customers are being "pushed" back? These customers are at the bottom of the priority list because Rogers knows that they are essentially trapped in that program no matter what kind of garbage they are dealt. This is typical corporate behaviour and concept of ethical and fair treatment of customers is something that is alien to a company like Rogers. THE ONLY THING THAT WOULD GET THEIR ATTENTION WOULD BE THE LOSS OF CUSTOMERS and I for one will not forget this treatment when, and if, I get the opportunity to leave.
I Plan to Stick Around

Why does my phone say it was delivered to Richmond hill when the store I reserved it at is in woodbridge? I'm confused.
I've Been Around

My iphone 6 plus was delivered to a Roger Plus store in Scarborough since yesterday afternoon (according to UPS).  No store rep called yet and I tried to call but no one picks up!  How long is this wait...

I'm a Reliable Contributor

According to UPS, my phone was delivered to Mississauga at 1:37pm today and was signed for.

When I called the store, they said they haven't received it yet, and the name of the person who signed for it doesn't work there?

What?

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello SpeedyC

Call back and ask or go to the store.