Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Meow mix I'm a consumer not business been waiting since sept 24 ordered through call centre
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Harmz10

If it's via the call center it may take a bit longer but it should be shipping out once they get more. The question is when Will Apple sends them more in which no one knows when
I'm a Reliable Contributor

Got my tracking number (6+ 64GB Silver) and it's out for delivery as of this morning!

Assuming it arrives at my store this afternoon, should I expect to be able to go to my store tonight to pick it up, or is there some more administrative hurdles to pass through?

Either way, it's coming!

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello SpeedyC

They will need to call u and let u know ur device is there but u can always call and ask to be safe. You can also pop by and see but some reps will be like " you should wait until we call u next time "

You should get it tonight tho!!:)
I Plan to Stick Around

@SpeedyC wrote:

Got my tracking number (6+ 64GB Silver) and it's out for delivery as of this morning!

Assuming it arrives at my store this afternoon, should I expect to be able to go to my store tonight to pick it up, or is there some more administrative hurdles to pass through?

Either way, it's coming!

it also depends on if the systems are back up (and for how long) that they recieve the phones in to store stock they were still down at the end of yesterday.  

I've Been Here Awhile

So are they going to hassel me into trying to sign up for a new package when I walk in with a new unlocked 6+ to activate? 

How do I go about keeping the same package I have no but with a new 6+ from the apple store? 

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Hi Meow,

just got my tracking number last night...and UPS only showed that they had my printing labels ready only...I'm from Edmonton area...how long do you think UPS can deliver it to the west coast store? Thanks!!!

I Plan to Stick Around

I think they should take $20/month off any package they have if you own your phone since thats what goes to paying off the phones you get from them
I've Been Here Awhile

--Business or consumer?  A few 128 GB SG 6pluses went out recently.  Mine is now out for delivery and I should have it by tomorrow.

-------

Writergal, when have you ordered exactly ?

corporate or consumer ?

I'm a Reliable Contributor

Along with the tracking number, I also got another email saying Rogers will credit me $40 on my next statement.

I thought they would wait until I picked up the phone?