Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Hello APU192

No one knows when this outrage will be over. Could be another few hours or tomorrow. You will get it once its over. Should be getting it tomorrow morning for sure.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello bke

Very nice!!! Should be getting it tomorrow. Smiley Happy
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Aubin1

Glad to hear that!! You will get it tomorrow!! Smiley Happy
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

My status has changed into in progress since last Monday. I still haven't got any tracking numbers yet. Is it normal to take this long?
I've Been Here Awhile

went to in progress wednesday evening for my 6 + 16 gb gold and got my tracking number about hr ago.  wil pick my phone up hopefully tommorrow after work

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello hogle25

Good!! Your tracking number should start working later tonight around 10-11pm. UPS does that
I Plan to Stick Around

well they can ship then they just cant receive.
they sent my wife's tonight. Now If I can keep my self from signing for them until Friday I will have until January 2 2015 to pay for these two 6 plus phones or else I will have to pay for them December 2nd
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello pgguru

They will be able to receive them tomorrow. They will accept it from UPS but not be able to add it into their system until possibly tomorrow.
I Plan to Stick Around

My local rogers got annoyed with me calling every couple hours and told me to call tomorrow.

When I contacted rogers earlier, they told me to call the store periodically to check.

I've Been Here Awhile

How long have the average times been. Its been over 2 weeks. My status still reads in progress fulfillment. And where can check to see where in line you are??