Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

@Meowmix wrote:
Hello Rugid

You do realize every company has system issues right? Like I know it was a long wait to get the phone but cmon. It's a computer issue. It will get fixed and get ur phone. Believe me u will.

I've been to the store twice to pick up my other 3 phones that have come in and there has been computer isues both times. 

They blamed a computer issue when they messed up my new plan I got to get the new Iphones aswell  4 years ago when I tranfered 5 phones to Rogers there were computer isues and it took 6 hours standing in a store 

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello pgguru

Yeah the old store i used to go to did that to me and blamed the system. I called him out and he admitted he screwed up thus I got a free months service, free case of my choice and another accessory. That i can understand but the system do have issues from time to time. Bell had one a few days ago and again this morning. It seems the systems are built to take so much as once.
I Plan to Stick Around

I realize that issues are issues. It's just my luck that the day my phone comes in, the system is down, and I can't get the phone I've been so anxiously waiting for.

I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix wrote:
Hello pgguru

Yes its a nation wide issue. The same thing happened to bell this morning.

Bell and rogers are using the same Servers to recieve inventory?

I Plan to Stick Around

@pasdeignan wrote:

Hi Meowmix,

Has your contact been able to confirm if they received a shipment today?

Even if they did there shipping and recieving sytems have benn down all day 

Even Bells systems are down

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello pgguru

They use the same server for the systems they run. So once something the server box.

No i agree with you!
I Plan to Stick Around

Just got my text saying my device has shipped!

6-64gb-gold

Went into "IN PROGRESS" last monday.

Woot Woot!

Thanks for the updates meow 🙂

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

No ETA of when the system will be back up either. I have an hour and a half for it to be up to pick it up today. Otherwise I have to wait until tomorrow. Store is open for 3.5 more hours, but I won't be close enough to go pick it up.

I'm Here A Lot

• Just got my tracking number!! Finally. 🙂 Mine is also a 6 64gb Gold that went into In Progress last Monday.

I've Been Here Awhile

I just stopped by the Rogers store to pick up my phone since they got it in this morning. They told me it hadn't been processeed yet - is this outage over? How long before they procees it?