Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Hi Wangx89,

Im waiting for the same phone and also on a business plan. I am 164 out of 450. I'm on Vancouver Island. Orderd Back in September.

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Rugid

You do realize every company has system issues right? Like I know it was a long wait to get the phone but cmon. It's a computer issue. It will get fixed and get ur phone. Believe me u will.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello pgguru

Yes its a nation wide issue. The same thing happened to bell this morning.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello pgguru

No he doesn't dress like that or acts like that.. They work in 2-3 people at a time.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Hi Meowmix,

Has your contact been able to confirm if they received a shipment today?

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Me too, I'm out in BC to so I'm sure it will take longer to get here once it has shipped..

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello padeignan

Unfortunately haven't contacted him yet at all today I will tonight and see what the tells me.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Aubin1

Once it ships, it should be at the store the next day.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix wrote:
Hello Rugid

You do realize every company has system issues right? Like I know it was a long wait to get the phone but cmon. It's a computer issue. It will get fixed and get ur phone. Believe me u will.

I've been to the store twice to pick up my other 3 phones that have come in and there has been computer isues both times. 

They blamed a computer issue when they messed up my new plan I got to get the new Iphones aswell  4 years ago when I tranfered 5 phones to Rogers there were computer isues and it took 6 hours standing in a store 

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello pgguru

Yeah the old store i used to go to did that to me and blamed the system. I called him out and he admitted he screwed up thus I got a free months service, free case of my choice and another accessory. That i can understand but the system do have issues from time to time. Bell had one a few days ago and again this morning. It seems the systems are built to take so much as once.