Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

@SpeedyC wrote:

Hi.

So to confirm (from the first posting), "In Progress" means Rogers is ready to ship out our phone?

I wonder why some see such a long delay between "In Progress" and "Shipped" if Rogers already has the phone?

a. Maybe they want to co-ordinate shipments with the store, waiting until there are enough items to send to that store to make it financially cost-worthy?

b. Maybe waiting to coordinate so they can send the phone with the bluetooth speaker to those who qualify?

If I live in Mississauga, and the phones are shipped to North York, there really shouldn't be any reason why it should take so long to get to me!

As soon are they recieve an order the computer automaticaly knows how may in the Q it will fill and marks them in progress

from there they have to indevidualy pack and ship each phone to the store its meant for .  That is what takes the time.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

meowmix 

your friend that works at the shipping department does he by Chance ride a long board to work, wear shorts all year?  Have waist long blond deads and a scruffy beard?  Maybe he smell scunky? and calls every one Dude or Buddy? 

And he works by him self?

this is just how I amagine Rogers shipping recieving department is run it seems so slow.

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

I'm #226 out of 1240 in the corporate queue.

Nothing moved since 4 weeks!

I ordered on September 12th.

I think to cancel my order and move to another carrier.

its a non-sense having to wait that much !

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

How can you tell the total amount of people waiting?
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

On the corporate reservation page (https://reservebusinessdevice.ca/signin.aspx), you can see the total for your phone that you've ordered.

For example, I am #332 out of 2026 for the Space Gray 64 GB iPhone 6.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I am so frustrate about the cooperate plan queue length. I order a Iphone 6 64GB Silver on Oct 18, and currently I am at 584 out of 835. The number only goes down by 1 or 2 per due to cancellations. I tried to reserve a phone on Apple.ca and pick it up at a store (which as what my friend did and she also has a cooperate plan....). However when I got to the store, I found out that my contract have a telecom block which means if I wan to keep the plan, the device has to be shipped from Rogers. When I called to order the device, the representatives told me that the wait time is 3-4 weeks which seems just lies to me. 

Anyone is also waiting for the silver iphone6 64GB?

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Rogers sure knows how to stick a nail in the coffin.

Got my tracking number Friday night. It arrived in my city on Saturday. No delivery until Monday.

Saw on the tracking number that it was delivered to the store (YAY). No phone call from the store. I stop in on my lunch break, and their systems are down! They can't "accept" the phones into their system or register my phone. It's literally 20 feet away from me, and I can't even get it yet.

SO frustrated!

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

so After waiting all this time I am told that there is a system Wide outage and even though my phone is at the store they cant recieve it so I cant get it FFS
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Right there with you pgguru!!

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

I've been In Progress for a week now, and no shipping info. 😞 This sucks.