Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Meowmix, I agreed. It's terrible for customers to wait for this long for a phone. Caught apple off guard as I guess they weren't expecting the 6+ to be a huge hit. Hopefully a lesson has been learnt by apple.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Armani

Apple said they thought the iPhone 6 would have been more in demand then the 6 Plus. Why do you think it's hard to find a 6 Plus cases? Apple told the case manufactures to make more casss for the 6 and less for the 6 Plus. Otterbox says it takes 1-3 months shipping for the 6 Plus via Amazon and it's rare to find a case in store for the 6 Plus in the Otterbox series.

Hopefully this made Apple think and understand the bigger models are more in demand.
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Yeah meow the case thing is crazy lol I have been on the speck mailing list to get a 6+ case since I reserved my phone lmfao... Also in progress for my 6+ 16gb silver... Can't wait for my shipping info, it's been 5 days of in progress so should be soon!!! 🙂
I've Been Here Awhile

I have an iPhone 4s with Rogers (which has been paid) . I just bought an iPhone 6 unlocked from Apple. In order to get nano sim card , do I need to take my new phone to Rogers or Apple to get it activated? How much will it cost and Will it change my current plan in any form or shape. Because one of the reasons I bought the phone was to keep my old phone.

Thank You

Highlighted
I've Been Around

Hello Meowmix,

You seem to keep blaming apple for their lack of production. It seems as though it is Rogers fault that corporate clients are not getting their phones in a fair manner. Why are rogers stores getting Iphone 6's at a fairly regular pace but corporate clients continue to wait ridiculous amounts of time? I have yet to hear a response from you or anybody as to why this is happening..

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello ageho32

I have blamed Rogers for the business and corporate sides not getting their devices if u read the past few pages.. I blame Apple for not making enough phones. Rogers has no control on that.

As i said before. The regular 6 isn't a issue getting as the store aee indeed getting then but for the reservation? I have no clue why they aren't pushing then via there. Please do remember i do NOT work for Rogers thus I can't really tell why they aren't moving the line. The best thing to do is contact Rogers Business solutions and see what they say but we all know thy might give u the run around on that. If they have stock to give to the store, they should have stock ti give to u guys. The iPhones 6 Plus isn't in stores unless the stores have reservation devices that others haven't picked up. Or some little stock.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Nazy_S

They wont change you for activating a sim card on ur account or change ur plan. You will need to buy a nano sim card which costs $9.99+ tax. Once you buy it at the store, ask the rep to activate it on ur account and u are set!
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

This is the 4th week with absolutely 0 movement in the corporate line for iphone 6 64 GB SG. Lets see if they get the line moving (rogers stores seem to be getting iphone 6 on a consistent basis). If the line doesnt move this week, I can cancelling my entire rogers contract and moving to another provider - cannot stand favorism to rogers stand-alone stores vs corporate queue for iphone 6 64GB SG which has moved 0 spots over the past 4 weeks. My friend, with a telus contract, experienced a problem with his iphone and even got it replaced..while rogers corporate clients are still waiting for the status to change to "in progress.." 

ps: post is about iphone 6 64GB SG

Corporate queue has increased from 800 (3 weeks ago) to 2009 today (after 80-100 cancellations from frustrated clients). 

Highlighted
I'm a Reliable Contributor

Hi.

So to confirm (from the first posting), "In Progress" means Rogers is ready to ship out our phone?

I wonder why some see such a long delay between "In Progress" and "Shipped" if Rogers already has the phone?

a. Maybe they want to co-ordinate shipments with the store, waiting until there are enough items to send to that store to make it financially cost-worthy?

b. Maybe waiting to coordinate so they can send the phone with the bluetooth speaker to those who qualify?

If I live in Mississauga, and the phones are shipped to North York, there really shouldn't be any reason why it should take so long to get to me!

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@sidd2014 wrote:

ps: post is about iphone 6 64GB SG

Corporate queue has increased from 800 (3 weeks ago) to 2009 today (after 80-100 cancellations from frustrated clients). 

you are waiting for a 6 64GB SG not a 6 Plus

Ok now that is very rediculas  6's are every were  last week I went to best buy and they had lost of 6's but no 6 plus