Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Hello joeandmaddy

Unfortunately it is normal only with the Rogers reservation system it seems. You will get it but no time line can be given out.
I've Been Here Awhile

I see people mentioning a number for their order. Where on the reservation page does it show that? I a business customer, if that makes a difference.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I went to my local Costco today (35 John Birchall Rd) and they had quite a few iPhone 6's. Picked up the 6 Plus in space grey and 6 in silver and cancelled my reservations with Rogers. I suggest you check them out, not the first place I would go to get an iPhone but they had some at the mobile koisk. Didn't have all models but I saw about 5-10 of them.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello joecanada72

Log into your Rogers business account & then go into Device Reservation. At that page it should show you the number.
I'm Here A Lot

Click on your order number on your reservation page. It is near the bottom of thia link
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello ardalan998

That is true. Fairview mall has some 16GB 6+ stock but nothing else.
I Plan to Stick Around

Having mixed emotions. Ecstatic that after 7 long weeks, my phone was shipped. But I am upset that I have to wait 2 more days, as it arrived in my city this morning, but won't be delivered until Monday.
I Plan to Stick Around

Rugid,

I am very happy for you but i understand the mixed emotions. If this helps: I am entering my 8th week and still at #450. Not a single iphone 6 64GB SG has been shipped over the past 3 weeks..

Doesn't the above make you feel better? lol

I Plan to Stick Around

At least you guys can track your number from Rogers Online.

I kept calling the Wireless Wave and they could not give me an answer when I can get my phone (which is understandable). But they cannot tell how many people are in front of me (which is not cool). I decided to reserve from Rogers Online and see if my iphone6+ will come faster than the Wireless Wave.

I feel like I should not trust the Wireless Wave anymore Smiley Sad

I Plan to Stick Around

Not to mention, two of my friends who ordered the same time,  Sept 12th, as me (but from Rogers Online) got their iPhone 6+ 64GB alrdy Cat Sad