Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

I reserved a SG 6+ 64 on Sept 12 and just got a text that it has shipped.  UPS tracking shows it in Concorde Ontario.  I hope to get it next week.  I hoped to see it this weekend, however...at least some progress is being made.  Sorry to those that haven't gotten theirs yet.  I feel your pain.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

The last few comments made me think that there MAY be light at the end of a VERY LONG tunnel. Thank you for giving me hope that I may possibly see my new phone before Christmas!☺️
I Plan to Stick Around

Status changed to shipped! Got the email and text to boot. Shipped out this evening at 8:00pm eastern. WOOHOO!!!!
I've Been Here Awhile

I got my shipping email at 9 pm Friday. Says it will be delivered Monday! I'm in Scarborough ON.. Status had changed to In Progress on Monday night. Almost there

I'm Here A Lot

My status went to IN PROGRESS on Tuesday, but havn't gotten an email or anything about it. When should I expect the email and my 6+ 64GB SG?

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Rugid

Glad to see it shipped out!!! 🙂
I Plan to Stick Around

Gobes, what number were you pre "in progress"? I was 531 and mine shipped out and is being delivered Monday. Same phone.

Thanks meow mix for all the help along this long wait!!
I'm Here A Lot

I gave up on checking last week since it was taking so long, I believe I was 850 when I checked a week ago.

Is this week likely?
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Rugid

You are welcome!!!
I'm Here A Lot

I've been in the in progress prescription fulfilment since I ordered at the end of September. I ordered the 6 plus 64. I have been stuck at number 27 for two weeks. Is this normal and will I ever get this phonw