Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Reliable Contributor

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Hi writergal.

I just switched to "In Progress" yesterday morning and started calling my store yesterday afternoon.

I see no harm in calling them ... it's our money in the end after all!

The person at my store (Erin Mills town Centre, Mississauga, On) did say they haven't received any reserved phones in weeks... so I'm hoping that means I didn't miss any shipping notifications from them.

I Plan to Stick Around

Man I went into "IN PROGRESS" on monday for a 6 gold 64gb and I'm still "IN PROGRESS" is this unusual?

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Hey... Reserved my iphone 6/64/Gold Sept 23.... Status changed to "In Progress" Monday. Finally got that Rogers Tracking Email, you know that can be found in Rogers myth and folklore. Received the email at 9:45 pm Thursday nights. It says it has been shipped from Concord, ON. So im expecting to get it by today evening!!!!  

I Plan to Stick Around

The store assures me that they will call me when they get the phone in.  I have zero confidence in that statement, sadly, due to a string of fairly dismissive customer service experiences.  I guess I'll just kick back and wait some more.  *shrug* My experience with one of the oTher national carriers was never any better, mind you.

I've Been Here Awhile

Hi, I've been in Progress since Monday and I haven't seen any change saying its been shipped. there are lots of different responses from people on that. I was wondering is there an actual time frame to hope for Meowmix on how long it is suppose to take once you are changed to "in Progress"?

Thanks

I Plan to Stick Around

Hey Silva, do you remember what number you were in the cue before it went into IN PROGRESS? I was 197
I Plan to Stick Around

iPhone 6, 64 GB, Space Gray - Ordered on September 25th through the corporate system. I've been hovering in the mid 300's for the last couple of weeks. Currently at 336 of 1969.

I've Been Here Awhile

How do you check what number you are in the priority list?

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Hyger

Log into My Rogers - Products And Services - Device Reservation. It should show you there
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello milne011

Unfortunately there isn't a actual time frame. Tgr actual one SHOULD be 1-3 business days but it doesn't seem like it.