Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Hello JS77

The emailing system was screwed up & it might have been fixed so mostly everyone will get a email that never got one.
I've Been Around

Hey - just found this forum.

I've been tracking my reservation number and it went from 1497 on day 1 to 377 - and now it's gone.

Replaced with Status:      IN PROGRESS

So - anyone -  can you let me know if this is good news - or any news at all?

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Couchmaster

Its good news. It means they have hour device and they are working on getting ready to ship.. It can take 1-3 business days to ship out or a bit longer seeing as its the weekend.
I Plan to Stick Around

@JS77 wrote:

At 5:07 pm this afternoon, I received an email message from Rogers with the re line:  "Congratulations! Your reserved device has been shipped".

The device was actually received in the store 4 weeks ago.

The joke goes on!!!

Did the store ever call you to let you know that the phone is there?  Or did you have to call them?  My status changed to In Progress yesterday (and my husband's on Monday) and I'm wondering if I'll ever get a notification.  Anyone know how long should I wait before calling my store if I don't get one?

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello writergal

You should get a text via your phone sayings its shipped. At that point it should be at the store the next day or the other following day. The emails had issues not being recevied ONLY for the iPhone reservations. The Note 4 reservations never had this issue. So either they fixed the issue or its just only for the iPhone.
I'm Here A Lot

My store called me this afternoon and I picked up my 6+ 64gb SG after work.
Bluetooth speaker included.

They didn't have any cases I liked.
I'm thinking spigen. Preferably one with a kickstand but I like the looks of the neo hybrid ex.
Opinions/advice?
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Lopes

Nice that you got the phone!! I have the Spigen Neo Hybrid Metal case. Lovveeee it!!! I would highly suggest that.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Hi meow,

My status has changed to 'in progress' since Monday. But up until now I got no text or email that the device is shipped. So frustrating
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello printer37101112

Hmm . it should ship out either tomorrow or Monday
I've Been Here Awhile

I ordered the 6+ 64gb on October 21 over the phone... How long should I have to wait? Is there anyway of seeing my place in line?