Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Hello anas_moustarzak

As soon as Apple sends them for devices just because Apple is doing that, doesn't mean Rogers will get them first m they have US carriers which are a priority to Apple. Canada comes second.

There isn't much diffrent other then u can't see ur number and all.
I Plan to Stick Around

I just called to see if mine is in yet since the tracking number came days after I got some of my other phones but nothing   Maybe tomorow 

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello pgguru

Most likely tomorrow then!
I'm Here A Lot

still in progress (since monday). Just called the store and they don't have it. Does ups deliver on weekends? or will i have to wait till next week?

I Plan to Stick Around

any news for corporate stocks?

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello suziemouse

It should ship out the night or tomorrow. Soemtimes UPS delivers it on satuday but depends if rogers picks that. If not then next week.
I'm Here A Lot

I'm a business customer and we ordered 3 64GB iPhone 6's on Sept 25. One silver and two space grey.

I checked last week on the reservation site and there was no "place in line" on the page. All three phones showed up as "In Progress (Pre Fulfilment).

I called on Oct. 23 about my phone's order # (one of the slate greys) and was told it was 264 out of 1738. When we ordered it was 1936 out of 2078.

I called yesterday (Oct 29) and they reported that it was 260/1914.

At this rate, I beleieve I may get my phone sometime in the year 2019.

Frustrating.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello smg669

It seems like every rep you speak to gives you a different number :/. Hmmm
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Ya, I ordered on the 12th of September. The morning of the first day of pre-orders. Started as 380. I'm not 277. I'm honestly just assuming at this rate the 6S Plus will be out and I can just change my reservation from a 6 Plus to a 6S Plus without having to put my name back into the reservation. I've given up on Rogers. I'll get my phone that I've already paid for too (that's the most sickening part), then finish out the contract and shop around. The lack of response or information to customers is pathetic. I hope we get them, honestly, before half way through the life cycle of the actual product.

I Plan to Stick Around

At 5:07 pm this afternoon, I received an email message from Rogers with the re line:  "Congratulations! Your reserved device has been shipped".

The device was actually received in the store 4 weeks ago.

The joke goes on!!!