Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm a Reliable Contributor

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Hi to Everyone who have moved to "In Progress".

How long did it take to get your UPS notification after the status change?

I live in Mississauga, which is 1 hour away from the North York warehouse...

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello SpeedyC

Ahh that's good!!. Yours honestly will ship if not tonight then start of next week. Once UPS has it it u will get it the next business day. It won't take that long. They go to Concord, Ontario during the night then deliver it the following business morning.
Highlighted
I'm a Reliable Contributor

I'm so happy I can hardly contain myself!
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello SpeedyC

All that wait and now finally will have in am a few days or week!! Should be worth it!!:)
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Ordered a new iPhone6 and all it says on the reservebusinessdevice is 'In progress (pre-fulfillment)' anyone have any infor on that at all?

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello joecanada72

It means that Rogers has ur order but hasn't received your device to put it into Activation / ship it out. Unfortunately at this time there isn't much information on ur reservation. It should change soon as they are getting more stock from Apple.

I have made a thread about the reservations for the iPhone 6 and 6 Plus. Please post in that threads. Thanks!

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Meow:

Do they wait until there's a specific number of phones before they pick up and ship out?  My husband's phone went to IN PROGRESS Monday evening and mine, yesterday afternoon.  We're both still IN PROGRESS as of this morning.

Thanks!

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello writergal

I think they do from what it seems like it. This way they can just ship then all out at once. They did it with the S5, Note 3 and other devices. From time to time they do this as its cheaper for them and easier on UPS as well.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@joecanada72 wrote:

Ordered a new iPhone6 and all it says on the reservebusinessdevice is 'In progress (pre-fulfillment)' anyone have any infor on that at all?

It simply means you are in the wrong queue and good luck on getting a phone by Christmas!!

I have been sitting at 179/180 'in progress (prefulfillment)'  for the 6+64GB SG on the corporate queue for many weeks now.  Just spoke to the rep and she  pretty much  told me NOTHING!!!  By the way when I ordered on Sep 12,  my position was 355/356.  I haven't moved very far so that tells you how much they care about us corporate/business folks.

If I am not mistaken, people with position 900+ in the consumer queue went into progress for the 6+ 64GB SG starting monday of this week yet we get nada zippo.

I'm Here A Lot

I received my tracking number about a day and a half after being changed to 'in progress'.
Tracking says it'll be delivered 'by end of day'.