Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Hello pgguru

Oh very nice. Make sure thats legit tho eh. If one rep says it and doesn't note it down, the next rep won't have that offer. Just a heads up.
I Plan to Stick Around

Meowix
It has to be a mistake I just ordered 3 Iphone 6 and 2 6 plus on my account so I could order new Android phones and clear what I owe on these 5 Phones. Im sure as soon as it order they will say that was a mistake.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello pgguru

Most likely a mistake or false information from the rep so they can get u to get another phone. I wouldn't do it if i were you.
I've Been Here Awhile

i ordered a iphone 6+ 16 GB gold and was 85 yesterday and am now in progress. Checked just know since yesterday

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello hogle25

Very nice!! Hopefully it ships out soon! Smiley Happy
I'm Here A Lot

I ordered my Iphone 6 plus Gold 16gb on the phone, not throught the reservations system. Who does Rogers ship to first? I ordered back on September 25th and was told that it would be maximun 10 business days before I got the phone. I would have liked some warning and not lies form the Rogers employess since I am now over a month with no phone. My device status says BOOKED what does that mean? 

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello anas_moustarzak

It ships out to who ever they get first. You are in a separate line then the reservations & other orders. So you might not get it for another bit. They have to go with the reservations first it seems. The date was given to you like eveyrone else as the reps did not know Apple did not have much in stock

Booked means that they already ordered it for you & waiting.
I Plan to Stick Around

If my memory serves me right, the last time Rogers received some phones was it not mostly for the business clients? It was mostly business accounts that moved down in numbers. Maybe this shipment was just for the non business accounts only

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello natfourt

It could most likely be. That is what it seems. Seems like some shipments go to business VS other ones go to the consumer ones.
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

ordered mine on the first day of pre order. Just changed to in progress on monday. On november 14 I am moving out of town. Do you think my phone will be here by then?