Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Hello bprettie02

Yes they do. They go to the Rogers warehouse in Toronto and then ship out.
bprettie02
I Plan to Stick Around

Also does Rogers use express shipping to their own warehouses?
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello bprettie02

Rogers doesn't decide what shipping methods are used when Apple sends them devices. Apple decides that. Do remember the devices come from China or the US. Apple is most likely using ground shipping which means it will be in a ship in a container or a plane . Apple decides what shipping methods are used.
joelandmaddy
I'm Here A Lot

I've been stuck at number 27 for two weeks at the pre fulfillment phase. I ordered it over 5 weeks ago. Anyone have any idea how long this may take. It is a business account. Frustrated as apple has them in stock

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello joeandmaddy

Apple has them in stock in their store but not many. Even their own stores can't get them. Look at the thread and u will see.

It all depends when Rogers gets then from Apple. Apple decides what models Rogers gets and when. Unfortunately you will just have to wait until the status changes when Apple sends more.

EDIT - Changed the titles back.
bprettie02
I Plan to Stick Around

Sorry , I was asking about Rogers to Rogers deliveries
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello bprettie02

Ahh okay!. They us UPS standard for store to store shipping but when its reservations, they use express. It shows as UPS Standard on the UPS website but they ship it over night.
Qeegeebo
I've Been Around

I was at 519 yesterday and am "In Progress" now. Do you know long it would take for them to get me the phone? A few days or a few weeks?

Sorry if this was asked before- but there are 1394 posts in this thread and I've only read the last few pages (not the whole thread) =(

SpeedyC
I'm a Reliable Contributor

Out of curiousity, showing of hands to anyone who ordered the iPhone 6 Plus 64 Silver.

Seems like none of those came in this weeks shipment ... hopefully in the next Consumer shipment.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Qeegeebo

No need to be sorry!! Ask anything u like :). Normally it takes 1-3 business days for it to change for it to ship. So if it doesn't ship out this week then starting of next week it will.