Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

I'm in the same boat as other Corporate customers.

Still In Progress (Pre-Fulfillment) - aka OPEN for a 6+ 128GB SL.

Started at #201 in September and I currently sit at #94 out of 161 with no movement in the past 2-3 weeks.

Since I ordered there has been movement only once due to actual orders being fulfilled and not due to cancellations.

At first I thought it was the colour and then the size but it doesn't matter what 6+ model I order as Consumer orders are being prioritized it seems. I think the Corporate queue has only moved once for all 6+ models.

I Plan to Stick Around

I was sitting at place 54 for the last 3+ weeks for a 64GB 6+ Gold.   Today it doesn't show a number anymore and just shows as 'In Progress'.   Does this mean they are prepping it for shipping?

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@rawr4444 wrote:

I was sitting at place 54 for the last 3+ weeks for a 64GB 6+ Gold.   Today it doesn't show a number anymore and just shows as 'In Progress'.   Does this mean they are prepping it for shipping?

yes! consider yourself lucky.

I Plan to Stick Around

I have the 6 gold 64 gig on hold to and I was 197 and mine says IN PROGRESS aswell!!! halaluyah

I Plan to Stick Around

I was 1234 yesterday today im at 234 for 6+64sg does mean ill have to wait for another 2mouth.

I Plan to Stick Around

or while they have more this week
I Plan to Stick Around

WHOOHoo!! Dropped 60 spots for my 6+ 64gb Gold .
Now in Progress
Can I expect it this week or how many days .
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello gravann

Rogers got more shipments this afternoon from Apple. Seems to be more 64Gb models. That's good!!
I Plan to Stick Around

Went from 1091 yesterday to 91 this morning... Is this good? Or they received 1000 untits and I have to wait another month...

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello pump123

Again it all depends when Apple ships more. It seems that the warehouse is getting some more today and thus why more went into progress.