Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Finally, Ordered my iphone 6+ 64Gb Space grey a few days after they were released say around the 19th of Sept-ish. Was at 3800 in line. This weekend i was at around 2150 in line. Checked today and now i've dropped to 1100. Seems apple got a shipment out. Hoping it won't be that much longer. Fingers crossed.

I Plan to Stick Around

@pgguru wrote:

During the roll out mostly corporate got there 6+ phones.

This is the 4th of 5 phones I ordered.  the Last one I had a call from the store before I had a shipping notice email. 

It took 4 extra days to get the email and the $40 CREDIT

I wish this was true for the corporate queue for the 6+64GB Space Gray.  I statred at 355/356 and now I am at 179/180.  I reserved the phones at 2 pm on September 12.   It may be true for 16 and 128 GB but definitely not for the 64GB SG.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@ kaylog

I'm in the exact same boat as you. I ordered via the corporate queue on Sept 12 at around noon for the same device that you're waiting for.

Seeing people jump by 100's and 100's of queue spots for that device on the consumer queue is very disheartening.

I'm currently in the mid-130s for the last month.
I Plan to Stick Around

At least youy are ahead of me. It's Not just by 100's, it seems about 1000's this time for the consumer queue. What are we .....chop liver???

I Plan to Stick Around

Finally went to in progress! Was 533(ish) yesterday for 6+ 64gig SG. Corporate.
I Plan to Stick Around

You are definitely not corporate but congrats!!!
I Plan to Stick Around

I'm on a corporate plan, although the bill is in my name and I pay for it. Essentially I just get a deal on business plans. Been waiting since Sept. 12 at 10am (Pacific) for this.
I Plan to Stick Around

I am on corporate plan, 6 SG 64gb,  #209 in queue since 2weeks ago.

seems only consumers are getting phones for this batch?

I Plan to Stick Around

@kdh7424 wrote:

I am on corporate plan, 6 SG 64gb,  #209 in queue since 2weeks ago.

seems only consumers are getting phones for this batch?

Make that consumers who reserved a 64 GB 6+ in SG.  My order for a 128 GB is still open at last check.

I've Been Around

Also on a business plan.  Had a reservation since Sept 24th and still #308 on the list.  Haven't moved much in the last week or two.  This is getting rediculous already.  I can walk down to the phone store at the mall and pick one up.