Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Hello Harmz10

Unfortunately if you ordered it over the call center you won't be able to see it via online or see the number u are in as you aren't in a reservation. You ordered it via them so they just put in a Que for it.
I'm a Reliable Contributor

pump123

Please note that meowmix is not, nor anybody else here, a Rogers employee.

So all our comments regarding anticipated dates are pure speculation, period.

That said, we can hopefully provide others with other relevant information regarding the iPhone 6/6 Plus.

I've Been Here Awhile

You're exactly right, i dont know how more people don't see this either. I guess everyone that is on these boards waiting for a iphone is happy enough to get a response..... any response.... educated or not. 

1-3 weeks for 6 plus'.... how many weeks has he been saying this for? Also, how is that shipment to the warehouse looking??...

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

So if this is all pure speculation.... why even bother putting it out there? People want facts.... any dude can speculate.

Relavant info regarding the release would be great.... I think that whay most people come here. Speculation that the warehouse will get a shipment form Apple is not what we're looking for. Neither is a 1-3 week wait period that again.... is based on what? 

This is not an NFL trade rumor board. 

Simply put... if you can't properly answer the questions, don't bother guessing. No harm in saying I dont know and moving on.  

I Plan to Stick Around

I’m not usually a conspiracist but I can’t help but wonder if Apple is not releasing the iphone 6 plus because it may have some problems that they are trying to work out.

I'm Here A Lot

shrimpong, Meowmix,

I wouldn't count on 1-3 weeks. I ordered online on Sept. 12 and I was #278. 6 weeks later and I'm now at #23. I sat at #24 for about 10 days. It's taken 3 weeks to go from #28 to #23. 

At this rate, the iPhone 7 will be out before Rogers/Apple fill their iPhone 6+ orders.

I Plan to Stick Around

When you see Vancouver Apple stores, Best Buys, and Future Shops suddenly have stock then you will know are trucking them to Ontario.  A week after the warehouse gets them we will see them shipped out for us... 

I will bet though that every store will have a 100 6+ on the shelf before the warehouse can pack all our individual orders up and send them out.

I'm a Reliable Contributor

Hey redcat01.

I fell from #203 to to #3 back on Sept. 27, and have been at #2 ever since ... so I feel your pain!

I actually tried reserving first thing in the morning on the first day using my iPad, but something screwed up.

I had to leave for work, so I reserved again later in the monring.

Those few hours in between most likely cost me the chance to get in on the first shipment 3 weeks ago !!!

Oh well, patience ...

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello redcat01

That may be true to but seems that Apple is sending a little bit more now. Can't say for sure but seems like it. U guys need to remember that Ape just released the iPhone 6 and 6 Plus to other parts of the world which are bigger then Canada alone. So that will take more time
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello natfourt

Maybe. Nothing from Apple so far on that but I wouldn't doubt it.