Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Hello Mcleanit

Agreed with u. The media won't say it as they will lose the chance to go get the free iPhones from Apple. They only talk bad about then if eveyone else is. I noticed many tech blogs and sites wrote about it but either took it down or left it up.

Apple did admit they screwed up and made less 6 Plus devices. They admitted they are trying to make more BUT rolling it out to other countries and especially China which is the Biggest carrier in the world doesn't make anything better
I'm Here A Lot

Guess that shipment expected last week didn't come after all?

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Mcleanit

It doesn't seem so:(.
I Plan to Stick Around

I agree mcleanit ordered my 6+ gold 64 on sept 15 and still sitting at over 650 little to no movement in the past 3 weeks no sign of shipments at all
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello topdog

It seems the 64GB and 128GB iPhone 6 Plus models in all colors are the rarest to find since the launch.
I Plan to Stick Around

It looks like meowmix has lots of answers but none of the come true.
you been saying its going to come this week for a while.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello pump123

If u go back and READ you will see i never it is WILLL come this week.. I SAID they told me that they should be expecting it but it's not a 100% it will come as Apple sends them out at random times. The warehouse got told that Apple MIGHT be showing up. Again i said that as well. Before you put me or any other user down due that they are helping just read the posts before hand.. Just a heads up. No one has ever given any help as i have especially coming from anyone from a carrier wise . Most of the things I have said have come true but I did post many times that some things I get told are not correct. Again i get told this from the warehouse in which they don't know either. Apple controls the delivers and all. I said this multiple times in many posts if u had read them...

I never said what they told me is 100% true. So please never out anything in mouth. Been doing this for a long time and I know u guys will get frustrated but no need to take it out on someone that is helping for free and takes their own time to do this. If you don't like my answer, I advice you to ask Rogers for the answer u are looking for or better yet Apple. See what they tell u.

Thank you.
I Plan to Stick Around

I ordered a space gray 128 gb through the call centre on September 24th no idea was told 15 business days now they saying another 15-30
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Harmz10

Its due to the lack of phones being sent via Apple. It should be 1-3 weeks at most
I Plan to Stick Around

How can I check what number I am