Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Hello pump123

You have 7 days to pick up the device from when it gets delivered to the store . You can make other arrangements with the store manager and see what they can do but it's not a gurranty they will keep it for u. They can't keep the device until u show up. They do have the right to sell it to someone else if they wish if u don't pick it up within the time frame they gave u.

I don't think u will see it phone for another 1-3 weeks with that number u have to be hornest.
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meomix: Ya, and before Christmas! Smiley Happy
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello jkanaris

I would trade you my iPhone 6 Plus for it hahahha joking
I'm Here A Lot

I reserved an iPhone 6 64GB grey close to 2 weeks ago and was # 545.. I think that I am now down into the 530s. When I spoke to the local store they said it might be 'a few weeks'. At this rate it looks like it could be months. Does anyone else feel that Rogers taking a $40 fee from customers at order time and keeping it for months is rather unjust? My spouse keeps on trying to convince me to get s Samsung but I really do want the iPhone 6. I keep checking Apple stores but I guess that there is no supply anywhere locally even for full purchase :-(
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Kathyw123

It is in just but at the same time they do have an order for a device for u which is kinda why they take it. You are open to look somewhere else but not many stores have the 6 in stock
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix wrote:
Hello jkanaris

I would trade you my iPhone 6 Plus for it hahahha joking

"Joking" because you think the Note 4 is inferior or because you like your iPhone 6+ too much? Smiley Happy

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello jkanaris

Haha who knows Smiley Wink. I wouldn't mind the Note4 haha
I Plan to Stick Around

Hi Meow ( and everyone ),

Is there a possibility that Rogers forgot about me? Has there been a recent shipment? I' m still 1518 on the list for a 64 gold 6+, and I reserved it on Sept.19th. With all the waiting, I don't think I'll have any hair left!😉
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Scrabbut

It seems Apple is having issues with the 64GB 6 Plus model as i am seeing on the US carrier sites that they are getting barely any
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Ordered iPhone 6 Plus on the 20th of September. Was #3444 in line. By October 10th, that dropped to 2286. Last 2 weeks have only dropped 200 due to cancellations. What gets me is the fact that no news media are talking about how badly Apple botched this release. Apple bragged this was the "fastest rollout ever" and yet it's virtually impossible to find half of their product line. Not to mention the multiple botched updates, #bendgate, and the fact that they dropped the 32GB option but kept the 16GB. I'm frustrated as a Rogers customer that Apple places carrier reservations at such low priority, but ultimately I'm upset that Apple has handled this so badly.

As of this second I'm sitting at #2069. At this rate I'll see my new 64GB IPhone 6 Plus sometime towards the end of March.

Just venting.