Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Hello pgguru

Yes the user must of paid that much but many don't have that much to spend on a phone. Lol.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello itisme

That's good!:)
I'm Here A Lot

Yes, I paid full price, but then my cell phone bill becomes cheaper as I own the device. Net/net in two years is zero so it's worth if you have the money upfront.

I Plan to Stick Around

Note 4 available at Rogers (in Montreal) on Monday. One of you in line for the iPhone 6+ 64G SG will probably get bumped on Monday 🙂

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello jkanaris

Oh very nice!! At least u get a beast phone! Haha
I'm a Reliable Contributor

Potentail problem for those reserving a iPhone 6 Plus 128GB:

http://www.iphoneincanada.ca/news/iphone-6-plus-crashing-apps-and-rebooting/

I ordered a 6+ 64 GB, and I have less than 500 apps to restore, so crossing my fingers ...

Hopefully Apple can fix this problem before they ship out more units to Rogers.

Sometimes patience has its rewards!

Have a good weekend all!

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello SpeedyC

Oh man. Mine is working fine so far. The only issue I am having is soemtimes the screen won't turn on when I am on a phone call. I did a factory reset and restored everything. Hoping that will get fixed
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Does anyone know how long the reservation system at the Rogers Plus store on 1 Dundas St W, Unit Z010 Toronto ON M5B 2H1  will take to ship a 64g iphone 6 plus if I am 260th in line. I orderded it a couple of weeks ago and my spot in line has only gone from 280 to 260 in three weeks so I am kind of anxious to get it and i am sure the other 259 people are anxious too. So if anyeone could answer my question that would be great.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello shrimpong

No one knows. That information isn't revieled to the public nor does it show it anywhere. The stores don't even have that info. So u won't get that answer unfortunately.

You should get it in 1-3 weeks if Apple can produce more phones..
I Plan to Stick Around

It's not fun how Rogers and Apple is treating us. I order iPhone 6 + 64sg 1260 in place going on a 6 week vacation and if they deliver the phone while I'm on my vacation they would have to give the phone to someone else cause if you don't pick it up with in 5 business days they give it to the next person. Who's fault is that I lose my phone because they can't deliver.