Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Hello sidd2014

That is only for anyone with a Business or corporate account. Anyone with a regular doesnt have a way to contact Rogers via email.

I do agree. Anyone that is a BUSINESS or Corporate customer email them and explain your frustration about all this.
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Sidd,

I don't think Rogers is favouring 3rd parties like future shop. I reserved my 6+ 128 SG on September 22 and haven't received it yet.  

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello tvnose

Best Buy and other thrid party retailers don't get me them straight from Rogers but they got them from their own warehouses. Rogers ONLY provides phones to their own Rogers corporate stores and a few authorized Rogers stores. That's it.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Hi Meow,

Any news from your warehouse source? I have been sitting #14 for a 6 plus gold 64 gb for a long time already.

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

I reserved the 6 plus SG 128 GB from Rogers on Sept 12th at about 9AM and am still 218 in line. There hasn't been a significant move in my position in nearly a month!

I've contacted Rogers nationally and am told they have no info and to call the local store. The local store never has any info either. Another local store wouldn't even tell me if they've been receiving and shipments.

Quite frustruating. It seems at this rate I'd be lucky if I get it by Christmas.

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Hi all,

I spoke with the corporate rep (uptown wireless) that deals with my company and i was told she got 8 iphone 6plus 64gb units yesterday and she still has 800 orders to fulfill between her and 9 other corporate reps. 

I have now given up on the iphone 6 plus and canceled the order - getting the galaxy note 4 instead (which i personally think is the better option anyways). 

Corporate customers are getting shafted pretty hard. I have officially given up after 5 weeks of waiting. 

The corporate reps don't even know what queue you're in...Can't blame Rogers for this. Blame Apple for short supplying the carriers....maybe this is part of their marketting plan. Create massive demand haha

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@meow I called one Rogers Plus (corporate) store and the lady said they can handle my account (but that's what the original store said) until the guy called in to csr and they said they can't give me the unit. They took down my name so we'll see what happens. I fear the worst and when I go in they'll deny me again.

Update: #863 as of right now.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@iphoneforthewin

Are you a corporate /business customer? I'm waiting for the same phone!
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@cjkim2 wrote:

Hi all,

I spoke with the corporate rep (uptown wireless) that deals with my company and i was told she got 8 iphone 6plus 64gb units yesterday and she still has 800 orders to fulfill between her and 9 other corporate reps. 

I have now given up on the iphone 6 plus and canceled the order - getting the galaxy note 4 instead (which i personally think is the better option anyways). 

Corporate customers are getting shafted pretty hard. I have officially given up after 5 weeks of waiting. 

The corporate reps don't even know what queue you're in...Can't blame Rogers for this. Blame Apple for short supplying the carriers....maybe this is part of their marketting plan. Create massive demand haha

just to clarify...the 800 orders that your corprate rep is trying fulfill, are these 800 people/orders currently  on the queue or is this  a totally separate list/queue all together.  This whole reervations thing is beginning to be really bizzare.
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Hi Meowmix

Rogers has a responsibility to keep their customers informed as much as possible. There has been nothing from them relating to supply chain shortages. 

Rogers also set up a reservation system that is opaque, closed, and siloed. When Rogers service reps from both the Consumer and Business sides cannot access records from the other side, and noone can find a reservation that was made online, there is something structurally wrong with the process.

Rogers saying nothing, and having no mechanism for customers to access or question a service rep about their account is inexcusable. The message they send to customers is, 'we're a huge corporation and we simply don't care'.

If no phones are getting into Canada for weeks on end, that's a news story. But noone is covering it. And Rogers seems to be keeping silent on it, because they don't want to seem weak.

I work in communications, and this is one of the worst communications 'strategies' I've ever come across.