Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm Here A Lot

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Indeed, I received an email a few hours ago, giving me the great news I am 1187 ... So they are still sending.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Buzzman

They are still sending but i guess everyone is getting them at a different time. Also check your spam folders as sometimes it may land there too.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Meowmix,

i think people here understand that Apple is struggling to meet demand and hence sending phones very slowly to Rogers - but what is baffling is that Rogers is intentionally ignoring Corporate clients while fullfilling 3rd party carrier orders at bestbuy, futureshop and/or rogers outlets across the country. 

I may still find it acceptable if every rogers outlet is sold out (including 3rd party carriers) but the fact that many have iphone 6 (not the 6+) in stock while corporate customers have barely moved 1-20 spots (only due to cancellations of other clients) is very frustrating. Adding to this built up frustration is that many corporate clients aren't allowed to grab a phone via rogers outlets (including 3rd party carriers). I understand if its due to security, but i cannot process why rogers doesn't have a seperate system that only shows the balance on the cell phone (not personal account details)..thereby allowing corporate clients the same luxury of going to a rogers outlet (including 3rd party) and collecting our respective device(s). 

Maybe this wait would have been easier had I not lost my smartphone, but using an old nokia with no 3G while i wait for rogers to finally fullfill my order + seeing rogers store have stock = insane amounts of frustation. To give you a better example, I have been stuck @ #480 for the past 2 weeks with not a single email from rogers other than my login in details..I hope you understand the source of frustration - more importantly, i hope rogers does something about it. 

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello sidd2014

I do see your point. Many pages back i said that Rogers should have made the business / corporate clients reservations the same as regular or onpar & start moving them along as well.

The problem is that the some if not most stores do not have access to the business / corporate accounts due to security reasons & also that they do not have the training / tools to do this. That is one reason why you can not go into a store & get one. Should this change? Of course & they need to train someone to be able to help business & Corporate customers out.

I Plan to Stick Around

I agree it is apple to blame but would be nice to hear from rogers. Haven't received a single email. Was hoping to get it on oct 3 for my bday. Ordered it sept 12. Now I think it will 2015 by the time it arrives.

6+ SG 64g corp plan - #162 in the queue.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello brenz

They really need to send out the emails to the business / corporate customers. I would highly suggest contacting Rogers all of you & making complaints. Only this way it will work.

This is a user to user forum so Rogers doesn't really look at the forums or make comments. Only maybe once or twice but its a user to user help forum.
I Plan to Stick Around

Tomorrow i m going to toronto.  found an iPhone 6 64GB Space grey at Bestbuy and decided to put it on hold.  Thanks for everything MeowMix!  PEACE OUT!! *PS im gonna cancel my rogers reservation after i get my phone just in case*

I Plan to Stick Around

Really wanted to try and give them time but how long is the question. I think you are right meowmix. Going to have to call and complain.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello iPhoneforthewin

That's good!! Now you can get the phone tomorrow and play with it! Exactly cancel the reservation right after u get the phone. This way u don't have issues if u don't get it and have cancel reservation.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Brenz

Just call in and complain. The more you guys do it, the more they might say something.