Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Hello bprettie02

They don't put a stop to them. I seen a few users on here post that they got a email a few days ago. The system it self will send a email once in a while. It's supposed to be once a week tho.

Agreed Apple needs to hurry up!!
I'm Here A Lot

At this point if I don't see something from Rogers soon acknowledging difficulties or providing an incentive for customers that have stuck with them through this process I'm just going to start putting in reservations with all carriers and picking which one comes first.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello randomdefence

That is your choice and u do what u see fit in ur own mind and pocket wise. Nothing else can be don unfortunately. I do wish Rogers does say something tho.
I Plan to Stick Around

@bprettie02 wrote:
Has anyone else noticed that the Rogers Device Reservation emails have stopped?

I'm sure Rogers is just as furstrated with the iPhone 6 plus issue and every customer.
Hurry up APPLE !!

I just got one well two I am waiting for two phones

I Plan to Stick Around

There seems to be a lot of frustration with the 6 and 6 Plus. However I notice that the 6 Plus is the issue here. I on the other hand, am waiting for a 6 64gb sg.

As an update the Csr from business care (corporate retention) put my reservation through on Oct. 3rd. I stared at position #1783. At the time of the writing for this post, I'm at #866, moving very slowly.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Marcyan83

It seems that the business section of the reservation system is going slowly for some odd reason. I wish i had a answer to why they are doing this.. Makes no sense. Have you tried contacting a Rogers store which can deal with business and corporate customers and see if they have any in stock?
I Plan to Stick Around

Hey Meow 

Since this iphone delivery is taking forever. 

Do you think Rogers will step up to plate and offer customer something for the long, long wait. even tho it isnt their "fault" ??

Wouldn't it be nice if Rogers actually reached out to their customer base ??

Anyone agree ??

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello bpettie02

I do agree that Rogers should step up and offer a small credit or something in order to keep the customer a bit happy until they receive their devices. I would do it to be honest
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Rogers cell phone reservation system is perhaps the most opaque, frustrating, poorly managed systems I've ever encountered. Here are the details:

• I've been sitting at #24 for a iPhone 6+ 64gb grey phone for probably 10 days. I ordered my phone online on Sept. 12. It has taken almost 3 weeks for my number to go from #28 to #24. This tells me that Rogers has not sent out one of these phones in 10 days? Someone is lying here.

• I called Rogers -- both consumer and business lines (I recently changed my plan to business from consumer). Neither have any reference to my order. I don't exist to them apparently.

• The only way to track the order is online, through a link sent in an order confirmation email. There is no way to find this information when you log into your account separately, and there is no way to communicate with anyone at Rogers regarding your order.

It seems Rogers simply doesn't care about its customers. And it also seems that the flow of iPhones to Rogers has come to a standstill. And there is no communication with members explaining supply chain shortages.

#WorstCustomerManagementEver

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello redcat01

No one is lying here. I guess you are not reading any post or look on the internet to see the truth yet come on here & Blame Rogers. I understand your upset & all but look at the whole picture instead of blaming Rogers for a second.

As i said in a few post. Blame Rogers all you want but its NOT their fault for not receiving any devices. Rogers does NOT make the devices. Apple does. Apple is the one that controls on how many units carriers get & when they get them. They can only wait until they receive them. Rogers or any carrier has no clue how many or when Apple will send them. This is on the agreement they signed with Apple. This again is something most do not know.

As for your order. I would have escalated it to someone hire to see what is going on. I could be a issue with their system not seeing it. I do know this happened with the Bell pre orders.

Rogers does care but can not give much or the info you guys want & it seems you guys do NOT understand that. Why not post this on the Apple community forums & complain to Apple because they are not sending Rogers any 6+ models or better yet look at those forums & see how many US carriers are STILL waiting for their devices.

One thing i agree & said it before that Rogers needs to step up & say " We are sorry but there isn't much we can say or do until Apple sends more devices" or even offer something. .