Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

I'm #349 out of 357, so how long should I wait? its really crazy slow from rogers to send to customers as quickly as possible.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello echo_jey

Again this isnt Rogers doing. Apple sends whatever devices they want to the carriers & even the Apple stores their OWN stores are not getting many 6+ devices.
I would say 1-3 weeks at most if Rogers gets many in.
Highlighted
I'm a Reliable Contributor

Kudos to Apple for constantly being able to build huge demand for their products.

Now if a certain Communications company can learn to communicate bettter ... Smiley Tongue

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello SpeadyC

I wish Apple would be able to built more iPhone 6 Plus devices but remember they just launched around the world & to the largest carrier in the World in China so most of the built ones went to them if not all of them so us in Canada & US have to sit here & wait. I know my buddy is still waiting with Bell & my cowworker is with fido & stll waiting. Have heard others with Telus & Virgin still waiting since a week after launch when they ordered it.

Now i do agree carriers especally Rogers should say something but its limited to what they can say. They COULD publicly say " We are sorry". That is the least they can do.
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Thanks for the quick reply. Mine is not that demand since I'm waiting for 16GB Space Grey 6+. Still 1-3 wks? I saw yesterday near by apple stores had 16GB SG 6+ available to reserve. But I'm already with rogers reserve.
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

only one thing I"m bit happy for this wait , any first time issues will be ironed out this time. for example if the bending issue really true then now Apple may be put reinforcement to that metal part. but downside extreme demand may cause quality control issues? currently my iPhone 5S giving me call failed annoyance while i'm talking with friends or family. very frequent after updated to iOS8 and iOS8.1 , not sure its problem with rogers or software or hardware ? I even did network reset.
toggle 'show caller id' , still no luck.
Highlighted
I'm a Reliable Contributor

Hey meowmix.

Also don't forget the new ipad Air and iPad minis just came out.

I'm sure some Production schedule is set aside for those too!

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello SpeedyC

That's true!. So in all reality, no one can blame Rogers for not having any in stock or having limited amount. Doesn't matter what BB or FS has because they aren't Rogers and they also get them from someone else if they don't have any. Agreements with carriers are to get them straight from Apple.

Rogers does need to make a statemenr just to say they are waiting to get someone or something
I'm Here A Lot

I'm 1102 in line for a Space Gray 128GB 6+.

I was 1258 on launch day.

My number has only gone down 10 in the last two weeks.

I'm starting to wonder what was the point with the reservation system at this point.

Not to mention that I sold my iPhone 5 which I refurbished a week before the 6 came out as I sold it the second I got the one back from the Apple store for $450. I've been using a loaner phone from a friend  for the past month and Windows Phone is making me loose my mind.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Rugid,
I have called and begged them to let me pick the phone from any store. The issue is that i have a corporate plan via my company and if i decide to get a non-corporate plan, then i have to pay for company use through my own pocket instead of the company paying my bill.

Your comment about rogers stores in your area having iPhone 6 stock only further illustrates that rogers HAS iphone 6 stock but has decided to fullfil regular market orders vs. corporate ones.