Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

sidd2014

I don't know why you can't get a 6. I could walk into any rogers store today and get any colour, any size I want in the 6, and I too am on a corporate plan.
Highlighted
I'm a Reliable Contributor

Hi Rugid.

I think in sidd2014's case, he gets a better deal through Corporate than walking into Rogers.
Highlighted
I've Been Around

This is just getting out of hand. I ordered an hour after my gf did for a 128 gig gold plus and ive gone from 560-520 the entire time and she got hers the day it came out.. And as luck has it , I dropped my iphone 5 and its completely smashed. 

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Been registered since sept. 12  at 1:27pm on the corp plan for the 6 plus 64gig SG, I'm located in Calgary. Started at spot 267 and have been sitting at spot 162 for days, In progress(Pre Fulfillment). I was moving about 2 spots per day but now it's not moving at all, I am so frustrated with Rogers for not telling us that they are at least trying to get our phones to us. My contract is over but need to sign up for the 3 year contract as I can't afford to buy it outright and the corp plan on rogers is a better deal than I can get anywhere else. I feel like giving up but my 4s 16gig is full and I could really use a faster phone with more space, plus I've always wanted an iphone with a big screen. As long as people keep registering for the phone, Rogers isn't going to care about losing my business so I'll keep waiting. I did the math a couple weeks ago and figuered it would be the end of December by the time the phone came but now I feel like it is going to take much longer as the list isn't moving at all anymore. Just wanted to share my status with everyone. I feel your pain!

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

when you see the list move a few spaces those are people that found a phone some other way and canceled their order. When the phones do arrive except millions to show up all at once.
Apple does not want people scalping the phones so when they arrive there will be 10's of millions of them then when no one wants them they will be $99 when you renew your account
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I keep posting and Im sorry for my impatience.  But at this point I am going to miss my nephew's birthday by over a week.  I would apprectiate an email with SOME sort of update.  ANY kind at this point.  I am assuming the shipment will be Next week Meowmix as it hasnt come today.

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

As much as Meowmix is trying help out with replies, info ect. it looks like he knows just as much as the next guy. 

Why bother telling people of a shipment of phones are on its way when you really have nothing to base it on? 

Highlighted
I'm a Reliable Contributor

Hi iPhoneforthewin.

As mentioned this morning, i don't want to dash your optimism, but I wouldn't  get your Nephew's hope up.

It's safe to say with 99.9% certainty that you will not get your phone by next week., especially with your position in the reservation system.

Sorry...

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello nappynadiel

Its basest on times they are giving me from the warehouse. Please do remember that APPLE ships their phones randomly to the carriers or their own stores. Something MANY do now understand or know. The warehouse at Rogers only gives a certain time frame they have heard but nothing else.

As a facto ontop of that, i may not be 100% correct all the time but i am giving as much proper info or more info then the carriers them selfs.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello iPhoneforthewin

You won't get the device this week even if it comes in tonight per say. It they do come in tonight or tomorrow let say, you wont see it until sometime in 2 weeks if anything as your position is high. Please do remember Rogers does NOT order the phones. Apple sends as many units as THEY want. The carriers have NO control over the ordering. Apple has put that in the agreement whern carriers signed to carry the iPhones. Something MANY do not know & blame the carriers....