Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Hello SpeedyC

They stopped offering the speaker as of October 1st. Got pushed back. So whoever reserved it after that date won't get one.

I do agree they should either give a small discount or better yet a explaining whats going on and a appolize like u said
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello jkanaris

I agree 100% with u on that.
I'm a Reliable Contributor

Hi meowmix.

I reserved on the first possible day, so I'm 'eligible" for the speaker. Whether I get one is another matter ...

I'm seriously thinking it'll be late November 2014 before those who reserved during the first few days will see their iPhone 6 Pluses.

Even if our status changed to "In Progress" today, from what others have posted, it could still be weeks before you get a phon in your hands ...
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

I ordered a 64GB Gold 6+ and a 64GB SG 6+ on openeing day. The gold was 600+ and the SG 1000+. Received the gold a couple weeks ago, but still waiting on the space grey at postion 307. It appears that stock of around 500-600 was received as the posistions of both phones rapidly dropped by about that amount. I think you would have received your phone if the store was not closed, which is why you now sit at #1.

I'm Here A Lot

Any news whether Rogers received any iphone plus from Apple this week yet?

I've Been Here Awhile

mmonline

Well that's pretty upsetting now?  How is it my fault that the store closed and they never told me and the phone was given to someone else?  that's just ridiculous!  how is it possible?  Is there anyone that i can complain to?

I've Been Around

This waitlist is seriously asinine.  And I know it's not Rogers' fault ... it's a phenomenally popular device and Apple has to provide enough devices worldwide for their various launches.

I'm on the hook for a more expensive plan (because I received my iPhone 6) but my wife still needs her iPhone 6+.  I could've ordered the phone and received it from Apple by now ... and I've heard nothing regarding when shipments might be available again ... don't send me a fake email saying "oh, congratulations, you're now #268 on the list" (because 10 people ahead of you on the list rage-quitted the reservation system).  Give me an update based on your information from Apple about when you might receive another shipment.  Silence would be better than those wait list update emails.  

At minimum, I would have expected Rogers to say "look, if you manage to find the device elsewhere (showing people how to get to the Apple site), we'll upgrade the "bring your own device" discount to $20/month for the first 24 months".  After all, anything that relieves the pressure on the waitlist would be good. 

I've asked at my local store, and they can't do that at the store. 

And thus, I wait. 

I Plan to Stick Around

I have given up on this whole reservation thing.  The 6+ 64GB SG will come when it comes.  My business/corporate queue have not moved for many weeks.

On a good note (maybe not so good since I don't have the phone yet), I got the Spigen case I ordered from Amazon(Neo Hybrid metal-space gray).  It is nice looking!!!

I Plan to Stick Around

I was finally given an estimated date for receiving my preordered iphone 6plus gold 128gb phone.  I preorder and am currently at number 497 on the list, I have contacted Rogers several times and was given an estimated wait of another 6 weeks before I get the phone.

I also recommended that they provide Rogers customers with more info in regards to timeframe.....if Rogers doesn't know of a timerframe they need to get their supply chain management team to get in touch with Apple and Apple then needs to provide details to Rogers so that Rogers can advise their customers.  Customers need to come first!!

So all those who are also still waiting you can estimate based on my number 497 = 6 weeks more wait.

I'm Here A Lot

6 weeks!!! You might as well buy an unlocked one from apple and go with a byod plan. At least you get it in 4 weeks and don't have to deal with Roger's messy systems.