Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Rogers mod also banned me for 30 days from the forums because I had "multiple user ids". Well Rogers, i have a corporate Rogers account and a consumers one. You guys will not let me merge the 2. Hence 2 user ids! Hence when I enter the forums with the 2nd account, it asks me to create a new user Id.. but I'm getting banned for having multiple ids which you force me to do.. what a joke
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello charlo1108

They did that a couple of times with the Blackberry reservation & the Note 3. A couple of users got the change of service email as well. I would ignore that.

I know what u mean tho.
I Plan to Stick Around

Also when I went to pick up my iPhone 6+, the big doofus behind the counter keeps flipping the box around and around in his hands, then DROPS it on the floor, then quickly tries to pick it up and slipping it on the counter before i notice. Well I noticed, and when I asked him "Did you just drop my phone???" He just answers "its fine, apple makes their boxes well to protect the phone"..Thanks for your wonderful technical analysis.. no apology but instead trying to dismiss his unacceptable actions.. The brilliant rep beside him chimes in and says "he is right!!! its fine!!!".. Then a 3rd rep gives me a sim card for the phone, and when i later try to activate it, the rep on the Rogers line tells me "this sim belongs to a John Kosky". Like really??? Can they do anything right? I had to go all the way back to the store and when I told the rep he gave me a used sim, he just gave me a blank stare and sighed and pulled out another sim card and shoved it at me without one word, then turned back to another customer. Such great service Rogers has.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Charlo1108

Then i would have contacted his store manager & filed a formal complaint with the Office of the President & his store manager. That is the simple thing to do as nothing can be done on here to be honest (although i get why you are posting it here so others can read it.)

The rep should have apologized & not given you that response. Ontop of that the other rep shouldnt have even said anything at all. The store seems not to be having trained reps. I would conplain to their store manager or hire up.
I Plan to Stick Around

BTW, this is at the downtown Toronto Front and Bay store that services the financial core.  AVOID AT ALL COST.

I Plan to Stick Around

I have sent an email to the office of the president.  This is the SAME location that drop my friend's iPhone 5S last year at launch (NAKED) and the phone bounced off the counter and the rep laughed and said "At least we know they are sturdy!" and couldn't find my phone that UPS showed "DELIVERED" and kept trying to dismiss me as having sent it to a different location and that I didn't know what I was talking about.  Of course they eventually found it, no apology once again for either incidents, but instead told me the systems are now down because of my "bad karma" for being upset they lost my phone.  Oh no, the systems weren't down because it was launch day and Rogers always crashes.

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Got this email earlier this evening.. Following the email I received through the night about the order being "still in progress". (I posted that one earlier.)

"Dear Valued Customer,

Further to our recent Hardware Order Update, please note that your Apple IPHONE 6 PL 128GB GOLD, RSIM4FFLTE ROGERS NANO LTE 4FF SIMCARD RAW, is on back order.

We will ship the back ordered item as soon as it becomes available and will send you an email with a tracking number and courier details when your order leaves our warehouse."

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello treyia

That means ur device isnt in yet. It seems Apple isnt shipping enough to Rogers.
I Plan to Stick Around

I am PRAYING that my iPhone 6 is going to change to IN PROGRESS tomorrow.  I have gone down 21 positions in a week, now at exactly 500.  Hopefully tomorrow.  Apparently it's 3-5 days to process AND 5-8 days to Ship.  I seriously cant wait for 8 days.. My nephew's birthday is on Sunday and I hope to get it in my hand this week.  Meowmix is it possible that shipping and processing will be done in advance or even done faster?

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello iPhoneforthewin

I do not think you will get it before the weekend unfortunately. If it does change to IN PROGRESS, it will take a few days to ship out. The weekends do not count either.