Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm Here A Lot

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

All too true!
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello tvnose

Indeed it is!
I Plan to Stick Around

I whent to the apple store today to see how big the plus was and make sure I was not going to the regular 6.

Its not to big.  Im 5'8" average size man and I can dial it with 1 hand  and I opend the web interface for operation of a office building I use for my job and it was great.

I am still saying I will have it by rememberance day.

Maybe they should have opened pre-orders a month in advance so they would know how many they would need

thanks for listening

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello pgguru

I am 5'11 and i never want to use a smaller device. I can't as the screen isn't big enough for me. The iPhone 6 Plus and Note 3/4 serious screen sizes are what I need.

Agreed as i said they should have waited a month or so to open them up for the Plus models. I guess Apple knew what they were doing even tho they admitted that they thought the Plus model wouldn't sell this much. They did it for publicity and won and have people complaining about the carriers and complaining how they don't have the devices yet Apple isn't making enough. They produced for iPhone 6 models then 6 Plus models. Now they cut down on the iPhone 6 models and making more Plus models. Let's hope they start getting more
I Plan to Stick Around

I also don't understand the whole "6 plus is way too big" mantra.  I'm 5'2", super small framed and I DID NOT find the 6 plus too big after visiting several stores to dabble with it!

I Plan to Stick Around

Hey guys, how you all been :)?

everyone get their iPhones yet?

After pretty much a month of having this iPhone 6 Plus now I can say, this is the best phone I have ever purchased.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

i agree! I've had my 6 plus 3 weeks now. I'm 5'3 with a smallish frame, and find this phone the best one ever. It fits perfectly in any handbag. The screen is a huge improvement over any other phone, and I've been with Apple since the iPhone 3. It is, however, a little large for a pant pocket, but no problem for a jacket pocket. 

Hope everyone can enjoy their phone a soon as possible 🙂

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello cdcd3

Agreed with u!!!
I've Been Here Awhile

Hi, I reserved an iphone 6 plus on September 30 and I have never received an email from Rogers to tell me the condition of delivery. It's been 20 days that I ordered. Thank you for helping me 

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello oBee

There is no delivery as urs hasn't shipped out yet. U need to log into My Rogers - Products And Services - Device Reservation and see what status ur reservation is in. If urs still says OPEN and has a number, u will have to wait.