Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

@Scrabbnut

It should not matter where you are located.

However, there does appear to be a different queue for business and consumer orders.

As for calling Rogers, suggest that you do not waste your time.

I did-----and lived to regret it!

I Plan to Stick Around

@JS77,

Thank you for your response, and advice. I suppose it would be a waste of hot air if I were to call rogers. It is what it is.😔
I Plan to Stick Around

@bob1234235tf

Are you a corporate / business customer?

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Scrabbnut

Honestly calling in will do no help at all as the reps will not give you any proper information. There are some reps that do but most do not. So calling in i wouldn't do it.

Nope it does not. Its Canada wide. There are different ques for each line. Business has their own, Regulars have their own line & New Activations have their own line but its Canada wide for all.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello pgguru

Honestly Apple made the biggest mistake releasing the 6 Plus on release date. They should have honestly waited mid Oct / November to release it.
I Plan to Stick Around

@MeowMix

Ok. Thanks for taking the time to deal with my frustrations ( as well as many others ) There's not a lot we can do except vent .
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Scrabbnut

No need to say thanks! Unlike others i like to come here & help & give my own free time to help you guys out as much as i can & try & help. 🙂
I'm Here A Lot

Honestly, I think that those of us that are waiting for our 6+ will be waiting well into November. After reading forums elsewhere it seems that there is virtually no plus's in all of Canada. And Apple will give priority to the countries that just launched.
I'm Here A Lot

Meowmix. Rather than delaying the launch, they should have pushed back the launch for other countries until inventory levels could rise. That way they wouldn't have made current customers angry.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello tvnose

In all reality they should have pushed it back no matter what. They didn't even enough device so why release it? It's logic here... If u don't have enough devices to handle the carriers and pre orders, don't release it until u do. Thats how most of us see it

Apple only did this for the hype and they got what they wanted. Now they released it in China the biggest cellphone provider and they have triple the orders that Rogers does. So if anyone complains about not getting their phones, Its fair to blame Apple as well. Blame Rogers for they reservation mess (no emails or communication) but blame Apple for releasing a product they couldn't even have enough to sell let alone releasing it to other countries when the US AND CANADA aren't even getting any. Apple sends the carriers the amount Apple wants.