Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

@CondorXIII

I for one am NOT exaggerating my queue in line. I actually wish I was. On Sept. 19th I started off at around 2658, and stand at this very moment at 1576. I feel like I'm probably one of the last ones in line....sigh.
This may be one of the most frustrating things I've had to endure when it comes to electronic devices. I just like many others have been PATIENTLY waiting ever since there was mention of the iphone 6. I've become quite obsessive actually...lol No company in the city of Winnipeg has any of the iphone 6 plus models available......😒, but there's nothing we can do about that except wait, and wait......and wait some more.
I Plan to Stick Around

@vanessat wrote:
Hello,

I pre ordered a 6+ 128GB SL on 12 Sep. I started in 250ish place but have been stuck at around 90 for a few weeks! When can I reasonably expect to get the phone?

Thanks.

vanessat

Nice to met you #90. I'm #96 for the exact same phone! Are you a Consumer or Corporate Customer?

Meowmix

If in September over the phone, I negotiated a 2 year $60 contract with HUP to the iphone 6 + can I still go to a Rogers plus store for this HUP or do I have to wait? Apple store is out of the question for me...as I already tried Smiley Sad

I'm a Reliable Contributor

@CondorXIII

First off, being a Consumer, I will admit I made my comments for 100% selfish reasons!

From a marketing standpoint, every company wants a positive Public image.

Not that Corporate Consumers are not important, but the average public consumer / the Press do not see/care  how Corporate consumers are treated.

The press usually jumps on cases where the Public is perceived to have been treated unfairly, but less seem to care when Corporations get hosed ...

Hence that's why I feel it would have been in Roger's best interst to prioritize their focus on regular "Average Joe" consumers, to help maintain a better image to a larger population.

Highlighted
I've Been Around

I called rogers office, they couldn't tell me when my iphone 6 would be delivered to my local rogers store and I should call the store. I called the store and they told me they had no idea. So who knows? Someone must know. I am anxious to get my hands on that new phone.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello User441

Unfortunately the only ones that know is the warehouse and Apple when they send in the phones..
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello pinkpeonies

Yes u can as it should automatically approve it.
I'm a Reliable Contributor

@User441

Exactly which Rogers office did you call?

Or do you mean the general Rogers 1-800#?

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello SpeedyC

There is a number for head office but u have to have a Employee number to access. The user most likely called the call center or business solutions,
I've Been Here Awhile

I have a question I am currently #1209 for my phone 6 plus silver 64g, i went into my local store and they had a gold iPhone 6 plus 16g available to purchase but the sales associate advised me not to buy it because he thinks the I phone plus's bend and that is why they are taking so long for the reservations to come in because apple is secretly trying to fix the problem before sending out any new phones??? do you think there is any truth to this?

I really want a iPhone Plus and don’t want to wait but then don’t want to be screwed if I get one from the store and then it bends and I cant get a refund (as per the rogers store saying they can not return iPhone)

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello K_O

No this is not true. The rep doesn't have anything better to do then tell people lies & not sell a device to someone. I would have reported that to his boss to be honest. That false info to be honest.

The phone does not bend. Everyone is making such a big deal out of it when its not even happening. Only a few had the issue. I have had the 6+ since the day after release & sat on it, let it in my pocket while i was bending down & even tried to bend it. Did not bend. Do not believe what the reps are telling u...