Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Speedyc is your reservation under a business account. Mine is a business account.  I have seen my number drop a few each day. I assume those were just cancellations. So dropping 30 something seems to me like they got stock. Personally I thing the whole reservation system is a joke and not at all reliable.

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello natfourt

You have other meathods of getting the 6+ if you really want too if you think that about the reservation system. No one is forcing you to use it.

I do get its not correct but no pre order list is. Again i will point u guys to look at the Apple Community Forums to see how many in the US using AT&T, Verizon, Apple pre orders still waiting since Sept. None of them are getting enough 6+ devices.

The Reservation system does have issues i will say that as i have seen them but not getting enough device is NOT one of them. Blame Apple on that..
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

does anyone know when is the next batch?

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello kdh7424

Next batch from what i have heard could be between tomorrow & Monday. Apple sends them to Rogers whenever Apple does. That is the problem with Apple. They do not give carriers a certain time frame to expect more. Rogers can order to Apple but it depends when they ship it out.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I don't think I'll ever get my 6 plus 64 gold phone. I'm 1584 on the list, and have been waiting since sept. 19th. I made things worse for myself when I held on to her 6 plus......sigh....the torture we have endure ....😜
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Scrabbnut

Well you can try & get one via Apple, BB or FS if you want to pre order with them & see if you can get one. Its the same thing with them tho. It all depends when they get some in. I know people that have been waiting since Sept 24th with a BestBuy pre order & they have not gotten it yet.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I seem to get them on the phone purchase aswell  and I pay for 5 phones (I have 3 daughter in university) so I build points fast  so Im not worried about points.

Maybe they will all graqduate and pay their own bill in 2 yearsSmiley LOL 

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello pgguru

Haha oh man i remember when my parents used to pay for my bills then i got a job & grew up & now pay for my own stuff & Help pay for my parents when needed or buy them stuff lol
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I am hoping to have my 6 plus buy remembrance day. My three daughter got there 6's 2 on the first day one 2 weeks after.
I'm just hoping I like it. I have not seen a review that did not seam bias against the phone
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

In sept 12th when the reservation started at 5am I couldn't log into my Rogers to reserve the phone I kept trying and finally just after 7am I got in and reserved the 6+ SG 64GB phone I was 904 in line.
Sept 19 I was at 633.
Sept 26 I was 319 I was thinking heck I'll get it next Freda's at this rate!
Oct 3rd at 103 the slow down had started.
Oct 10 96 lol this sucks!
Today Oct 15 I'm at 91.
Apple dropped the ball on this not Rogers.
Maybe they stopped production to stiffin up the 6+ so it won't bend? Doubt it.
Oh I hope they get a shipment in soon I'm so tired of my iPhone 4's tiny screen.