Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

I could be worce  Bell is sending phones to the stores to get people to change providers   they have long term customers wiating in Q and are selling the phones to new cliants

I Plan to Stick Around

I agree that if business customers get their reservation first that it makes the system useless. 

I also wonder if Rogers Loyalty or customer care reads these posts and takes them into consideration.

I doesnt seem like the do. 

I havent said much about this process and how much of a fail it has been. But seriously rogers & apple, i think you should work out something to get your customers new phones. 

I called my local rogers store to see if they had any iphone 6+ in stock and they did. too bad it wasnt my color or GB. or i would have taken it.  I understand these phones could be transfers and unwanted phones. but I think stores should have a resevartion list so they can start contacting local customers and really providing some quality customer service. 

I Know my reservation number is high #1039 but if rogers recieves a large shipment i would expect my # to move more then only a few spots per day. 

Fingers Crossed That ROGERS Will Fix This Fail Of A System

I Plan to Stick Around

I'm corporate/business and I have yet to receive my device with an order placed on the 3rd of October. My original # was at 1783 and as it stands right now i'm at #902. I was #844 but according to Meow system could have glitched and brought me back up (not impressed).

I'm waiting for an 6 64GB SG unit.

I've Been Here Awhile

I try to used my Rogers Rewards, about 6,8xx, for my iphone 6+ when i pick it up at Apple store. And i am not allow to use the Reward points and one of the Apple stuff told me She have about 7000 point and Rogers doesn't allow her to used for the hardware upgrade. 

Is anyone have any idea why we can't use the point to update the iphone ? The Apple stuff told me, you can use it on anyother phone but the new iPhone !?

anyone have the same problem ?

Ken

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@ Marcyan83

I have reserved a similar device as you iPhone 6Plus 64 GB SG (3 of them actually) thru the business / corporate reservation service too. Reserved on Sept 12 at about noon.

I'm currently still sitting at  #136 out of 1160 (still In progress (Pre Fulfillment) stage).

Haven't moved from that spot for weeks (aside from cancellations).

... sigh

I Plan to Stick Around

I think we're getting screwed royally here. I truly do. Regular customers walking into a store can get a unit why can't us corporate? Not even at a Rogers Plus store.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Marcy83

Ws explained many times on here. Some if not most Rogers Plus stores do NOT have access to business or corporate customer accounts due to privacy and security. This has been there for YEARS. Even Bell and Telus do the same. Only a selected stores can do it. That's why u can't go in and get one.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello kcho12000

I was able to redeem my points ( in the double digits) but never did just to keep them for next year.

The stores can do it for u but it seems the staff don't want too so u don't pay less.
I Plan to Stick Around

I ordered 5 iphone 6

16GB Silver

64GB Silver

128GB Silver

64GB 6+ SG

64GB 6+ Silver

i recieved the 16 and 128GB phones on the 19th and used 5800 points for $58 off  2 weeks later the 64GB 6 showed up and I used 3000 points I had from the other 2 phones on it.   I am waiting for the 2 6+  the Silver one is in spot 55 and the SG one is in the 371 and holding

I picked them up at a rogers store and used my points no problem

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello pgguru

I would have used my 12,000 points but didn't want too as i wanted them to grow more for next year lmaoo!

Oh nice 🙂