Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Meow:

If it's 1-3 weeks for Marcyan on the business side at the three digit waiting list, then do you think it's the same wait time for me on the consumer side?  I'm #49 for a 128 GB SG.  It's taking much, much too long! Smiley Sad

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello writegal

Yours should realisticly take 1-2 weeks. Next week urs should go IN PROGRESS or even Friday or this weekend hopefully as u have a lower number
I've Been Around

I got the same run around, mind you I changed my plan about 5 months ago and DID NOT get a phone at the time. The rep told me to phone back anytime when i was ready for a new phone and lock into a commitment. So 4 months after signing up, I tried to get a new phone and low and behold I am not eligible unless I change my plan to a plan to one that is 20 dollars/month more. Totally unacceptable. When only 4 months earlier I could have received a subsidized phone! To be told one thing and completely misled, it's almost a crime. I haven't had an upgrade in over 3.5 years.  Very frustrating.

I'm looking at escalating my case, I'm sending a letter to something called "office of the president". Don't know how that will go, but I feel totally duped by Rogers. I just have to phone back and get the manager's name I spoke to, so I have to reserve an hour to be put on hold to try to get that information before I send this letter in.

Good luck!

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Onearmed

This policy came on affect as of June. Almost 4 months ago. The reps never knew until the day before and day off. Rogers barely said anything until the day off. So this isn't something they would have told u 5 months ago...

Hopefully whoever you speak to at the office of the President they can help u but won't let u keep ur plan for the amount u pay not that I can assure u off. They will bring it up and then give u a discount or something.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Case is now sold and I have my phone. 

EVERYTHING IS OKAAAAAAY

I Plan to Stick Around

It's very interesting because they have units locally at Rogers Plus stores as well as authorized resellers. But they don't have any units for corporate-business and I guess (even) the general consumer. They were arranging a unit for me until some individual on the other side of the phone told the Rogers Plus rep that they can't issue me a unit (which was on Oct. 3rd).

So if it's 3 weeks more from now, then it would have taken a month. That is absurd.

Generally, once the status changes from "In progress (pre-fulfillment)" what's the next step? What are the stages? Also, how long will it take to get to me after the status has changed?

I Plan to Stick Around

My status has been "IN PROGRESS" ever since the time of the call centre rep has placed my order. I don't know why the Plus store didn't just give me a unit. They had it with my nano sim and the phone in front of me and then denied me. Ugh.......I might switch companies after this. It's unacceptable.
I Plan to Stick Around

Congratulations! I hope to get mine asap.
I've Been Here Awhile

436 for the 16gb silver plus... Any help on an estimated wait time? Some people here seem to have a good idea of wait times Smiley Happy
I've Been Here Awhile

Also kinda wondering can I just go in to a rogers store in brantford ontario and just get one from there.. People say they just went in and bought one