Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Hello Big_nono

Very good to hear!!Smiley Happy You shall be getting it tomorrow Smiley Happy
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello asdfpic

Regular customers its $80 or more ( New everything shared plans). That is the reason why you can no upgrade.
I Plan to Stick Around

I have a business plan and reserved 64gb SG 3weeks ago,

started with 1200 out of 1800 and yesterday, I was 201.

I called 2hours ago and it changed to 231, does anyone know what happen to my number?

thx

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Got my iphone 6 gold 16gb from wireless wave today Smiley Happy along with a free $40 case. ( For sale btw )  BNIB heres a link to it: http://www.case-mate.com/iPhone-6-Cases/Case-Mate-iPhone-6-Naked-Tough-Case.asp

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello kdh7424

That means yours lowered down... You have a lower number now. That means u should be happy urs lowered lol.. It could have been everyone's that shipped out they lost all their numbers and urs moved down.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello acerdacer

Oh very nice Smiley Happy. Like that case!!
I Plan to Stick Around

Hi, I'm new to this forum here on Rogers website.

I have a corporate / business account with the company and recently resigned a 2-year agreement. The retention (or whatever it's called now) sent me to Rogers Plus, where they weren't able to give me a device on the spot, when the sales guy was on the phone, the guy on the other end said we couldn't get the phone, basically wasting my time.

I then called back to the call centre, and they said they would have to mail me the device, so I suppose they put me on a reservation list in Rogers NRS. On the 3rd, the order was placed, and I started with a position queue of #1783.

I got as low as #844 last Friday, but yesterday I realized it had gone back down to #916, which boggled my mind completely. How did I just lose positions?

My status on the NRS currently states it as In progress (pre fulfillment) and has not changed since the 3rd.

In progress(Pre Fulfillment) 10/3/2014 6:51:41 PM

Can anyone give me some insight on what might be happening?

Thanks again.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Marcyan83

It could habe been a glitch with the system causing the change of numbers like that. I have seen it happen before.

Yours may take 1-3 weeks to get to u.
I Plan to Stick Around

Up to 3 weeks from the date of the initial order? or three more weeks from now?

Are the glitches permanent? or do they end up going back to what it was suppose to be?

Thanks

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Marcyan83

1-3 weeks as of right now. It all depends on how many units Rogers gets from Apple as Apple is low supplying every carrier from the 6+ devices. So that is why it should take that long.