Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

@pgguru wrote:
you know they phone return policy is 15 days or 30 minutes talk time.

Yep, I know...which is why I'm trying to make a decision asap. LOL  Talk time isn't an issue. 

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello SlyM

In all honesty keep the 6+. More Value then the 6 if you want to sell it down the road & it has a bigger screen & a few more features then the original 6.

I got someone that is willing to give me $1,700.00 for my 6+ due that its a 128GB & has Apple care, 2 cases, 2M Lighting to USB cord, & a few other little things lol.
I Plan to Stick Around

Is it possible that by luck, I could go to a rogers store and they'd have a 6 plus in stock? If so, how can they have "stock", if there are so many people waiting in line for these phones that pre-ordered them over a month ago?
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Rugid

You can try but no carrier store has a 6+ in stock it seems unless they have it by chance if a reservation comes in & gets declined or a pre order ( other carriers). You can try but its hard to find it.

The stores are getting regular iPhone 6 devices as Apple made way more of those ones so the stores will have plenty of those ones if any but Apple did not make enough 6+ devices for stores to have for walk ins let alone pre orders / reservations.
I Plan to Stick Around

Thanks for the reply meowmix. I talked to rogers about my current plan and if I need to upgrade it. I'm on a corporate plan currently, and the rep said it will be ok. Do you know how accurate that is? After reading this thread, it doesn't seem like I'll get to keep my corporate plan.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Rugid

That should be fine. Corporate plans have different rules then regular accounts.
I Plan to Stick Around

just got my tracking number!!!!! IM SOOO EXCITED!!!!! Thanks Meowmix for all your help! 

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello damanveen

Glad to see!!!!! You are welcome!! Smiley Happy
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Thank you Meowmix.

Are you knowledgeable of the minimum price a plan must be in order to qualify?

I am considering purchasing the iphone outright if it will cost me $648 in the span of two years and never being able to go back to my current plan.

I Plan to Stick Around

FINALLY STATUS CHANGED TO SHIPPED THIS MORNING