Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Ordered at about 10am pacific time on Sept. 12 (about 8 hours after pre-ordering began). iPhone 6 Plus 64gig space grey. Started at just over 1600. Last week I was at 620, now sitting at 587.. drop maybe one or two a day.

I've Been Around

In a perfect world, Rogers would tell us how many units they are receiving of each model and how many people are waiting for that model. I know it may be too much to ask, however, it may give us a better expectation on how long we have to wait.

In 3 weeks I only dropped 200. Maybe I will get it when the Iphone 7 comes out! I was going to order from Apple this week, but now the wait time will probaly be the same.

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

I wish they would give me a reservation number... We were looking at leaving the company for Telus, but were convinced to stay with a plan-match type of thing, so we ordered our new phones through the loyalty department while we set up the new account. My fiance and I each ordered a new phone, he ordered one of the 6 modes and I ordered one of the 6 plus models. The fellow we were talking with told us he'd found each of our devices and that they should be shipped together to our door within 1-2 business days. That was September 22nd. My fiance's phone arrived within that timeframe and noone seems to be able to tell me where mine is. 

They won't give me a reservation number, so I don't have a clue where I am in the list, and it's pretty aggravating. I know that some folks are able to get the phones by going to the store at the right time and can just pick one up. This seems counterintuitive, to me. With so many people who've pre-ordered phones (and whatever we did, which I guess doesn't fall into any category at all) waiting and waiting, and people can just walk up and get one. 

Is anyone else in a similar boat? Meowmix, do you have any insight for oddballs ike me? 

I Plan to Stick Around

Just got the email that my phone is finally being shipped ..... gold iphone 6 16g.   Ordered on Sept 15th.  

Had to change my Corp price plan to get the phone though.   Changed for $50.00 per month for 5 gig (3 year plan) to

$60.00 per month 3 gig (2 year plan).    My Corp rep said he would honor my plan, but couldn't promise that he would get

the phone I wanted anytime soon, and since I was at activation stage with the phone I ordered thru the reservation system, I bit the bullet and switched plans.    My 16 year should be very happy soon!!!

I Plan to Stick Around

I reserved an IPhone 6 and left a $40 deposit.  My status was updated to "In Progress" and I received a call from my Rogers store to pick up my device. This was 2 weeks ago, since than my status is still "In Progress" and I haven't gotten my refund. What to do?any suggestions

thanks

I Plan to Stick Around

So I’ve had my 6+ Silver 64GB for about 13 days. I’m still hemming and hawing about whether I wanna keep it or “downsize” to the 6 and realize that I better make up my mind since I think I only have 15 days to return it from day of pickup. It’s a beautiful screen and the battery life does seem to be better, but it still doesn’t feel completely comfortable to hold as a phone (I do miss being able to text with one hand). LOL

What I wanted to know is has anyone returned the 6+ to get the 6 and can they advise whether they were able to snag a 6 right away from their Rogers store, or did they turn in their 6+ and jump back into the reservation line to wait for a 6?  I don’t want to be without a phone, but not sure if my Rogers store would have any “walk-in” 6’s available. Any info would be appreciated.  Also, were you charged the restocking fee (up to $75)?

I Plan to Stick Around

you know they phone return policy is 15 days or 30 minutes talk time.
I'm a Reliable Contributor

@SlyM

As Khan would say, "He tasks me!"

I'm still #2 in line for a 6+ Silver 64GB !

I'm not a heavy texter, but I am getting kinda old and a larger screen would be easier on the eyes!

BTW: my local Rogers Plus store seems to have several regular iphone 6 (not Plus).

It probably shouldn't be to hard to exchange it quickly.

It's the Plus models that seem to be hard to get.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Jetz

You can contact Rogers and explain to them what is going on. They should have changed the status honestly.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello kwalker

That's good! Now ur 16 year old will be happy to use the device!!:)